Best fans in KHL

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Not much to rave about fan culture in KHL, generally everyone sit on their hands. Ultras for Moscow clubs are ok, have to give kudos to Amur fans for showing up in numbers despite the mediocrity of their beloved team.

OriginalZagorec

May 26, 2013
Without question Medveščak should be top 5 at least.

Croatia is not a hockey country.
Yet, Medveščak has amazing fans.

Whole families come to games.
It 's the complete opposite of soccer, basketball or some other sport.

You will get a very loud Dom Sportova (Arena in which Medveščak plays in) or Arena Zagreb ( Arena Ice Fever) or a spectacle in a spectacular location with loud fans ( Pulska Arena) every time.

You always have a crowd that chants even when the team is losing, and celebrates when they are winning. They are respectful to every opposing fan and team, and try to build realtionships with them.

The tickets are cheap even for our standard.
So really there is no reason why the support should fall, it will get stonger IMO.
Medveščak has a lot of fans in the region and Central Europe as well.

The videos are also evidence.

Cheers,

Original

Bojovnik

Feb 11, 2007
England
I like what the Dinamo Moscow fans have done over recent years. There's a decent core of fans within Slovan as well, however, I feel that it will only be while the team is doing well. At least they get the whole arena signing.

tserberis*

Best fans best arena Dinamo Minsk! Ask any player in KHL where they like to play the most!

swosh

Im pink hair niггa
Jul 3, 2013
Prague
Last edited:

Babula

May 31, 2012
Slovan fans last season for me. Can't wait for Medvesčak fans upcoming season and Jokerit fans a year later. The boys are back !!! The boys are back !!! The boys are back !!! Looking for troubles...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad