best defensive dman

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Seen Stuart Percy play for my local Mississauga Majors, he's expected to go 2nd round or late 2nd but could be a steal. Dunno if he's NHL ready based on his size but in terms of hockey IQ and reading the play, he's ahead of a lot of guys and he doesn't contribute offensively, he always seems to make the safe play so he could be a good late-round pick for anyone who goes "off the board."

Jungle Boy

Feb 12, 2003
Recife, Brazil
Seen Stuart Percy play for my local Mississauga Majors, he's expected to go 2nd round or late 2nd but could be a steal. Dunno if he's NHL ready based on his size but in terms of hockey IQ and reading the play, he's ahead of a lot of guys and he doesn't contribute offensively, he always seems to make the safe play so he could be a good late-round pick for anyone who goes "off the board."

that´s the kind of prospect the Kings need in their system. We have a lot of PMD but after we traded Teubert to Edmonton we lack this kind of player.

and the guy is +49!

sg58

Jul 15, 2008
Adam Larsson is pretty good, but that depends where you draw the line, how much offense can they contribute before they're disqualified?

Jungle Boy

Feb 12, 2003
Recife, Brazil
Larsson and murphy are top 10 picks the Kings 1st pick is in the 2nd round (and I hope it´s a laaaaate 2nd:D). I´m not worried about offense, we already have Doughty, Jack Johnson and Martinez in the big club and Hickey, Voynov, Muzzin and Deslauriers in the farm. So I´m trying to find someone to replace Mitchell, Scuderi and Greene.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad