TV: Best commercials

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I usually hate things that become stupid internet memes, but I was amused and impressed by that series of Japanese "Long Long Man" commercials.

I hate when commercials take themselves too seriously or try deliver powerful humanist messages, personally. It's like, who are they kidding?

Reactions: Babe Ruth

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
I may end up saying "dilly, dilly" until my dying day (when my wife finally shoots me for doing so).

Babe Ruth

Proud member of the precariat working class.
Feb 2, 2016
The (claymation) California Raisins were one of my favorite/most memorable ad campaigns..

detail.9cd8c754.jpg

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Best PSA ever is from Canadian Breast Cancer Society. 1 866 Ring Cam breast exam. I would post it from YouTube, but I f**k it up every time I try.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
With the risk of derailing the fun in this thread, what are the thoughts on the new Gillette commerical?

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
With the risk of derailing the fun in this thread, what are the thoughts on the new Gillette commerical?
Even if its message were hypothetically entirely true/justified rather than completely opportunistic/out of touch/insulting/embarrassing/desperate, it would have still been a trash commercial.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad