Best C prospects out there

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Centres who haven’t yet played in the NHL?

Studnicka
Cozens
Frost (has a small sample size)
McMichael
Krebs
Hayton (small sample size)
Turcotte
Vilardi (small sample size)
Zegras
Newhook
Tomasino
Veleno

I’d say those are the top centers. Of course you’ve got Byfield and Stützle coming up this year. Also guys like Glass, Norris, Logan Brown, and Boldy who might switch to Center are decent.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

bertty

Jun 6, 2017

Studnicka
Cozens
McMichael
Krebs
Turcotte
Zegras
Newhook
Tomasino
Veleno

I’d say those are the top centers. Of course you’ve got Byfield and Stützle coming up this year. Also guys like Glass, Norris, Logan Brown, and Boldy who might switch to Center are decent.
How do you rank them? It is like I do not see future franchise first line center. Is it just weak period or it is my lack of knowledge?

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
How do you rank them? It is like I do not see future franchise first line center. Is it just weak period or it is my lack of knowledge?

I mean not everyone is going to be a top 3 lotto pick sure bet franchise #1C. I'm sure some of the guys from that list will be the next Krejci, Aho, ROR, etc. And some very much won't be. I'm not sure if picking a name out of a hat or listening to posters here will be a more accurate way to guess.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC

Studnicka
Cozens
McMichael
Krebs
Turcotte
Zegras
Newhook
Tomasino
Veleno

Zegras
Newhook
Hayton
Turcotte
Vilardi (if he can stay healthy I go even higher)
McMichael
Cozens (not sold on his iq)
Krebs
Tomasino
Frost
Studnicka
Veleno

That’s how I personally rank them but so many things can happen where that list could be flipped upside down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad