Best Beer League names

qmechanic

Mar 29, 2012
One year, in my summer league, the team names were all in terrible taste. One teammate said "How can I tell my kids I play for Plumber's Crack?" I can't recall the other names, but that one I remember.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Can't remember if I posted the logo, but here's my 2nd team i Just joined:

295563_269951336354396_269951219687741_1273660_2513228_n.jpg

WingsFan95

Mar 22, 2008
Kanata
Not my team but one team way back when were called the "Rs" as literally their logo was a big R and a small s.

It was suppose to be a metaphor for Pirates but I'm not so sure.

Best team name I was apart of was " Interference ".

:sarcasm:

PaperworkNinja

May 24, 2012
Among Bureaucrats
I shouldn't read these at work. It does make me sad that there are a bunch of stuck-up prissy types on the park board in town who decided to do away with team names for our rec league. (It scared the little girls in the figure skating program according to one of the mothers who sits on the board. Uh-huh. Sure.) So instead of teams like the above-named beauties, we get "Team Red" and "Team Green." All I can say is that someone must have come up with a fantastic name to get the names banned.

JonL1421

Jul 26, 2012
Ontario
Back in University, we organised Friday night shinny. Most of the players and I lived in an off-campus rez located on Regent St. and were generally ignored by the school. We got jerseys made called Regent Rejects. I don't think these jerseys were liked on school property.

GmC

Jul 23, 2010
I thought the Book Hockey was translating to "Boococky". Look that one up. :laugh:

We just played and won a tourney this summer under the name BOOCAKE.

To the uninformed, we just said it was a form of cake we liked. To those who got it, we had lotsa love for the name.

fish7

Feb 11, 2012
st. louis, mo
We played against a team last night called the Tony Orlando Ten and they have a picture of Tony Orlando on their jerseys. Our token young guy had no idea who Tony Orlando was. Our team is unofficially known as the Old Guys

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
I'm trying to get a team of women together called the NoDiques. But one of the ladies doesn't like it, so I don't know that it will happen.

Elkaroo

Sep 17, 2012
Ontario
All the teams in the intramural league had the school name before them (McMaster), so one team called themselves the Baiters. (Say the full name)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad