Best bang for buck players

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
OP should have had a NO ELC rule stated(thankfully I only seen one post using ELCs)

For the Islanders I would go with Pulock at 2M a year. He basically played the most minutes for us against other teams top players. I really hope they utilize his PP skills more in the future.

To go one step further with the Islanders you probably can add Mayfield(1.4M) and Pelech(1.6M) as a nice cheap but effective defense

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Domi and Danault - both on 3M aav contracts with a year remaining. Domi led Habs with 73 points. Danault with 53 and stellar defensive play at C.

Reactions: BLNY

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Probably the most bang for the buck this year, but it’s Edmonton so you can only post negative press
Edmonton will probably lock Chiasson up for 5 years at a large cap hit and he will go back to scoring 10 goals a year :sarcasm::naughty:

NeverBeNormal

Mar 27, 2007
Nobody mentioned MacKinnon?

$6.3m.

last year 97 points, this year 99 points.

Over a point per game in the playoffs.

Surprised me too, one mention half way down the first page and this one. Three mentions now for the best contract in the league? C'mon HF, you should be better than this.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Surprised me too, one mention half way down the first page and this one. Three mentions now for the best contract in the league? C'mon HF, you should be better than this.
Yah, exactly. I have a feeling he hasn't hit his peak numbers yet, either.

If the Avs can put together a good second line next year, it might help him get some easier match ups.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Nobody mentioned MacKinnon?

$6.3m.

last year 97 points, this year 99 points.

Over a point per game in the playoffs.

This was my thought as well when I clicked this thread. MacK and Kuch probably on the best value contracts in the league. Crosby up there too.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Come on people... No ELC's.

Mika Zibanejad's contract is amazing. He scored what, 30 goals, 73 points? While being real good in every zone.

Reactions: MessierII

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Maybe I was being intentionality obtuse because this was all essentially covered in the best contracts $3-7mil thread just days before this one.

Almost no player is making an impact under $3mil...so what new names other than ELCs would even show up in this thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->