Best Atmosphere's in the World:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Wouldn’t say the best but definitely great atmosphere in Seattle.

I was going to say the same thing for TFC. Not the best, but for a relatively young team they have made themselves a great supporters group and atmosphere.

LAFC seems to be a rocking place as well.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I was going to say the same thing for TFC. Not the best, but for a relatively young team they have made themselves a great supporters group and atmosphere.

LAFC seems to be a rocking place as well.
Yep you can throw Atlanta and Portland in there as well I think. The MLS has great atmosphere in some places like these teams mentioned and then you go to Cincinnati, Chicago, Columbus, SJ, etc. and it’s just awful.

Reactions: robertmac43

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
you gotta be kidding. liverpool fans only sign like 10 times a game. crystal palace is miles better, millwall is better, leeds are better. celtic is better.
I've seen plenty of games where the sounds goes from start to end. That said, is how often the fans sing the only thing that gives a ground atmosphere? Certainly almost every top pro that has played there speaks of Anfield with almost a certain level of reverence.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
MLS has some good supporter groups. Not on the level of most European teams but still good nonetheless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad