Best and worst current jersey

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Canucks jerseys are awful. Stars are pretty bad too.

All Original 6 jerseys are fire

Axe Man

Sponsor
Jul 31, 2009
Nearby
It’s hard to say, way too many in the league right now. I remember back when I was younger and I knew exactly what every team's jersey looked like because they weren’t constantly changing them.

Reactions: rfournier103

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
I'm a Canucks fan and even I think they have by far one of the worst jerseys in the league. Getting rid of the "VANCOUVER" banner made them a little better, only for the white shoulder patches to make them bad again!

WestCoastLife

Nov 19, 2018
LMAO all the Canuck haters, the colour combo of the Canucks could not be a better fit for this part of the world.

Now, if you are talking logo then yes, as count me in as one of the many who dislike the Orca.

*Edit* Yes the Orca is very west coast but some of us just don't care for the look of that particular logo.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I hate the teams jerseys that have a fantastic set of jerseys in their history and they choose the worst one to be their current set.

I'm a Canucks fan and even I think they have by far one of the worst jerseys in the league. Getting rid of the "VANCOUVER" banner made them a little better, only for the white shoulder patches to make them bad again!
I've always found the Orca logo to be an abomination in all of sports logo's. I am sure when you guys roll out the history jersey of the Skate, it'll probably get fans hyped and maybe ownership changes that back.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Yeah, probably should be flipped considering the Lightning basically plagiarized the Leafs jersey layout. Should have kept trying to make Silver, Black and Blue your theme.

I wish. That along with a better logo and I'd be much happier.

Though they've saved me a ton of money on hats/shirts/etc by being so awful.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
I will not choose my own team, which is Pittsburgh because that’s obvious bias.

Minnesota Greens are beautiful sweaters. I’ll even show some love to a division rival I’ve always thought the Devils have had great jerseys. And the current Panthers jerseys are very very good.

Coyotes did their jerseys wrong by adding the big blocks of black, don’t line those. I’ve always liked the Jets color scheme but felt they could do so much more with it. And I’ve never really been a fan of the emerald green Dallas rocks, not due to the color but their jerseys have just felt cookie cutter since the color shift.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
LMAO all the Canuck haters, the colour combo of the Canucks could not be a better fit for this part of the world.

Now, if you are talking logo then yes, as count me in as one of the many who dislike the Orca.

*Edit* Yes the Orca is very west coast but some of us just don't care for the look of that particular logo.

The colours are pristine. In fact, the modernized Reebok era stick logo alternate was probably the best third jersey in the league. Those should have been made their regulars years ago FFS!

Reactions: westcoastlife

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Best: Chicago

Worst: Winnipeg

Guilty pleasure: San Jose

I’m talking only about the regular ones no alternates

Reactions: qqaz

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Worst jersey in the league by a wide margin. Indefensibly bad. Looks like a Target knock-off that should have been a hooded sweatshirt.

hwinadi18t_f_1.jpg

WestCoastLife

Nov 19, 2018
Worst jersey in the league by a wide margin. Indefensibly bad. Looks like a Target knock-off that should have been a hooded sweatshirt.

Walmart special!

btw I get the whole 'north' reference with ownership but that seems very Toronto Raptor slogan-ish or is it the other way round? which came first?

Last edited by a moderator:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I’m sure I am on my own. But I liked Buffalo’s jerseys (07) ones. Can’t remenber what year they started wearing them. They didn’t last long though.

Reactions: qqaz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->