Best and worst current jersey

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
So many teams have great throwbacks that I feel would be so much better as fulltime branding. The blues, senators, flames, capitals, sabres all look better in their simpler brighter designs. I dont really get why they are hanging on to more drab colors and more complicated patterns

Reactions: DaveG

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Is this a joke? They're basically identical. :laugh:

You are correct

giphy.gif

jbobell98

Dec 14, 2017
The Jersey Color is great, if we had our old logo it would be the best but that damn D.
Anyway
Best: SJ (especially the Black) TB(dark)
Worst: Toronto, Montreal, Pittsburgh, Winnipeg, Detroit, Boston
Zero of the original six teams jerseys are outside of the leagues top 10 and thats a fact.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Best: Blues, Kings, Wild, Devils

Worst: Blackhawks. Sorry, always thought it was ugly. Just because it's an O6 doesn't mean anything to me. Very ugly.

Guilty Pleasure: Avalanche thirds (the new one with the triangle / Colorado flag C). Their regular jerseys / colors are up their with being as awful as the Blackhawks.

Relevant Username:nod:

Sauce12

Unregistered User
Jul 25, 2011
The dark side of the moon
Best (no particular order):

Toronto away - classic and simple
Rangers away - classic and simple
Chicago home - classic and simple
Philadelphia home - very eye-catching, made an unconventional colour their own. Cool in a 70s/WHA kinda way
Capitals - love all three of their jerseys equally

Worst:

Buffalo home - such a dark and dingy shade of blue, seems to reflect the mood of the team at times :laugh:
Edmonton home - awkward piping, dominant orange looks weird
Canes black - blocky and dark
Minnesota home: blah and forgettable, like the team itself
Any nicknames in bold type (BOLTS, SENS, etc)
Jets third - just why?

Honourable Mention: Edmonton away
Dishonourable Mention: Vancouver; could be a top 10 jersey if it wasn't for 'V A N C O U V E R'

Haven't you heard the news? It's gone!

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Best: Tampa
Worst: Toronto
Guilty Pleasure: Tampa 3rds

LOLOL. Gotta be a joke right? Cause your best and worst are almost identical on ice. Those games look like a Leafs scrimmage.

Best: NJ Devils, even with the jersey change that logo is perfection and jerseys didn't downgrade.
Worst: Tampa by far. Unique and creative name. Combine Wings/Leafs for a bland uninspired design and clip art logo.
Guilty Pleasure: Pens. Usually hate when teams go throwback, but Pittsburgh had to and it looks fantastic.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Best overall set: Minnesota

Canes whites are one of the worst. Thank goodness they're about to replace them.

Most original 6 uniforms are overrated in my book.

Worst crest: Calgary

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad