Best and worst current jersey

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Best Jerseys are: Habs Home, Hawks Home, Mighty Ducks (LOVE the purple/teal jersey), Nordiques (blue), Penguins Home, Red Wings Away, New York Rangers "Liberty" Jersey, Panthers Away

Worst Jerseys are: A bunch of Penguins, Ducks and Canucks old jerseys, Preds (both of them), Las Vegas (Home looks like a pyjama)

Guily pleasure:

thumb.aspx

I know a lot of guys around here hate this, but I actually find it pretty slick. Now, if they could replace the Black with the purple again, that would be great. But still, a pretty cool jersey, IMO.

I like these jerseys a lot. Better than the orange ones. Replace the shoulder logo with the classic Wild Wing logo and it’s even better.

Reactions: Bouboumaster

WreckedUm

Damn near killed ‘em
Nov 25, 2018
Best : Canes home jersey, preds home, Boston home.

Worst: Boston’s 3rd, minnies home jersey

Guilty: 91 Boston’s home jersey

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
Best are Vegas home, Anaheim third, Dallas home, Calgary third, St Louis third, and Colorado third,
Worst for me are Colorado home, Anaheim home, Colorado home, Calgary home, Colorado home, Winnipeg third, and Colorado home.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Best: Colorado 3rd Jersey. Great colours, and clean design.
Worst: Edmonton Fluro Home Jersey. I don't mind the darker navy, or even the brighter orange, but it needs to be reverse IMO.
Guilty Pleasure: Carolina 3rd Jersey. Alternate logo is different but I like it.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Rangers aside the best and worst jersey belong to the same team.

How do you go from a timeless, absolute beautiful jersey like this:
1a_44_orig.png

To an absolute abomination of jersey style and logo like this cookie cutter bullshit like this:
reebok-hockey-jersey-edge-replica-ottawa-sr-inset1.jpg

I mean the logo is offensively stupid enough but the Edge template makes this abortion of a jersey complete.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
Ummmmm the best is the Hawks red home jersey AINEC.

Whoever it was that called it ugly should be ashamed.

The lack of recognition it’s getting so far in these comments is embarrassing.

Really because that's just like... your opinion man. Some people would think it's actually the worst an by far most racially insensitive in the NHL.

I personally find that white bottom looks a bit like a skirt when a smaller player like Kane has a big jersey on and it's flapping away all white. I also find them very "Stripey" and prefer the more blocky LA, Detroit, or Edmonton style esp. with the shoulder distinctions.

Too many stripes in addition to "creating a hostile environment":
GettyImages-518913654.0.jpg

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
Best: Detroit
Worst: Anaheim
Guilty pleasure: Canucks 90s black and burnt orange

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Every Oilers fan knows how hideous our current home jerseys are. Literally the entire city chanting 'Bring Back the Blue'. So Edmonton brass, bring back the blue version, maybe add a little modification and boom, new jersey, sales, and lots of profit for you. Win-win
#BringItBack

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
How is anyone saying Canucks? I don’t love them personally or anything but they’re basic blue with green and white. You can’t really blow it that badly with the colours.

The Canucks haven’t been good or relevant in half a decade; It’s time to let go of the petty bs against the franchise and fans.

Agree. Blue and green don't do well with each other. Ditto the COL blue and dark red.

Best is still Chicago, hoping we dont lose it to PC concerns.

Like bright colors (once got hired for wearing them in a job interview. They said, brightcolors =bright personality). So like the various bright but soft Blues. Will plug the Stars (my team) who spent millions researching what would stand out on TV.

Flip side is any black jerseys. Boring, plus gotta figure it makes it harder for goalie to see puck.

Also like high contrast and simple designs so Pitt and Boston are on the list of good ones, but Flyers prove that even for me, you can be too bright.

Reactions: klabob

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Best: Blues, Kings, Wild, Devils

Worst: Blackhawks. Sorry, always thought it was ugly. Just because it's an O6 doesn't mean anything to me. Very ugly.

Guilty Pleasure: Avalanche thirds (the new one with the triangle / Colorado flag C). Their regular jerseys / colors are up their with being as awful as the Blackhawks.

Chicago's Jersey is easily one of the nicest looking jerseys in the league. You're crazy

Reactions: Geoist and BHD

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Take out the red and make the dark grey more silver (I mean its Nevada, need MORE silver!) and it would be up there. I get why they are the way they are. Just personally would make them more silver & gold and less dark.

Nah, nothing wrong with the red. What thet need to take out is the glitter

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
One of the nicest jerseys in the league is the Jets heritage classic

Their home/away is bottom tier

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Pens (“retro” ones), Wings, Rangers, and Hawks. Habs have nice ones too.

Ducks and Preds are probably my least favourite.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Best:

Chicago
Detroit
Toronto

90's Kings
80's Oilers

Canucks Black Skate
Arizona Kachina

Orange Flames
Sabres Winter Classic

Worst: Flyers and Oilers orange, yuck!

Guilty Pleasure: Predators inception jerseys with the silver. Beauty.

HM: Canucks new updated jerseys are nice with exception to the logo (Orca). I know the meaning behind it for Vancouver, but still. Hockey Skate > Orca.

Zzzzz

Dec 7, 2018
Best: Blackhawks :heart:, Toronto

Worst: Panthers, Preds, Vegas, Oilers, Canucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad