Best 2nd half players

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Not to belittle 51 points in 41 games but given he has gotten 102 points in 82 games wouldn't that say he was consistent the entire season

No doubt, he's one of the most consistent players in the NHL.

Thread is about the second half, McDavid has gone on a tear the past 2 years after February, so he's my choice.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
We're a page in and no one's mentioned Kopitar, so I'll throw him in there. One point back of Giroux since Jan, with one less game played. And what, like 8x more time on the penalty kill?

52 points in 42 games, still getting the toughest zone starts too.

One thing I'll say that's surprising about the Coyotes strong second half is that Domi was completely absent offensively. Couple players must have stepped up big time in that department, though I don't see enough of them to know who?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I'd take him for the Hart over MacKinnon and Malkin.

I actually am for Hall(just given the fact he has more assists then his next team mate has points, plus 39 goals to boot) and a tossup between Giroux and MacKinnon(who rightly or wrongly get hurt by having better team mates, but their was a noticeable difference in their production compared to their teammates(which is why I don't even consider Malkin))

Speaking of team mates what the hell happened to Vorachuk, for the first 40 games or so him and Giroux were like on the same pace(infact I think Vorachuk was slightly ahead)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad