News Article: Berube Finds Consistency In Net

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Good article, CNS. I like JF and I'm glad that he's been showing steady improvement each year. It almost seems like his projected ceiling is being raised, slowly but surely. JF has an excellent attitude about adversity, letting it bring out the best of him instead of whining about it. That's a King for you.

Keep these Manchester profiles coming!

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Good article, CNS. I like JF and I'm glad that he's been showing steady improvement each year. It almost seems like his projected ceiling is being raised, slowly but surely. JF has an excellent attitude about adversity, letting it bring out the best of him instead of whining about it. That's a King for you.

Keep these Manchester profiles coming!

That's the goal!

And thanks as always for the kind words.

2-4 Slashin

Tony Granato Fan!
Jul 25, 2005
South Pasadena
Such a great article. And such level headed optimism. I believe that DL's optimism and assuredness has trickled down to the farm clubs and kids in juniors and college. Great leadership, character players and a great front office has instilled confidence and belief that if you work hard, like everyone else in the system is doing, you will see the fruits of your labor. This kid is showing faith in himself and his team. His organizations success and the constant promotion of the kids who put in the effort is proof that all the hard work and patience pays off.

The great thing about being a part of a winning/contending organization is that when you see a truly bright light at the end of the tunnel, you work hard and complain less. The prize is right in your sights. Had we not had the run over the last 4 years i'm quite sure the kids down the pipeline would be less excited about putting in the work. Combine that with the type of character DL looks for in his players and you have the framework and farm of a team that will contend for years. I don't expect to win every year in a Cap era league. But i do believe with the kids DL has seeded this organization with. Kids like Zykov, Pearson, Forbort, JF and the rest we will be a team that could take it all for the next decade. I've said before that I liken our system more to the Redwings 5 Cups in 12 years program than to the go for the gold then have to dismantle system of New Jersey and Colorado.

Or is it just me?
Slashin

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Berube is very good. It's that simple. Could easily be playing for a handful of teams. Also, I think it's to his advantage right now to be getting all this playing time instead of Jones. If the Kings were to trade Jones, I'd have no problem with Berube being the no. 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad