Speculation: Bergevin shut down by owner.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Looking more and more like there might be truth to this.... Also, Davidson got Edmonton a 3rd round pick

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Whoa...................why isn't this all over the place??? RDS/TVA TSN etc?

Are you serious?

Because it's laughable and ridiculous?

Did you read it? The Jerabek trade is the straw that broke the camels back? You can't possibly take any of this seriously.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Molson won't let the nightmare end.

Drink his beer, he doesn't hold people accountable for that atrocity, either.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it's not a huge deal like the Jerabek traded that broke the camels back.

pretty sure it was said that this was in place before the Jerabek trade, which clearly has no impact on MB. I've said I don't believe it's true but I can hope at least.

To me it's Pac, Galchenyuk, Price, Weber, Drouin. If he trades any of these guys, clearly he's not going anywhere any time soon. If not then we can at least hope Molson will step in a some point and fire him. I want him fired, so I fully expect him to be back and set back the Habs for more years to come. Can't wait to watch next years Habs, have Lefebvre coach our AHL prospects, CJ and his staff continuing to do the great job they have done so far. Fun times ahead.

Reactions: uiCk

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that the Habs didn't make any trades after Plekanec. MB has already done enough to ruin us in the past few years. When does the trade window open up again? Will MB be fired before then??

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Everyone who would get hishands tided would say: let me do my job or fire me.

Either you trust or you don’t trust.

I don’t beleive in this theory that MB has his hands tied.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
If Bergevin is back next season, can we start the tank thread right from game 1?
You can start right away because there doesn’t seem to be an “if” (hint, it is a when). From what we can see, he will be back and since he will most probably do better in the standings then this year , its probably for a few years.

I hate the PK trade but a lot of people here aren’t seeing clearly since that trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad