GDT: Bergevin, Molson and Therrien meet the media at 4 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myron Gaines*

Marinaro is by far the most useless reporter in montreal.

Luc Gelinas says hi.

Bergevin had a Carbonneau-esque reaction to him repeating the same three times with different words the other day.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
man michel really slices and dices those french questions, it should keep the french media at ease, hes very comfortable with them

and bergervin is just so good with the english media, only helps our team

Myron Gaines*

Can someone ask Bergevin about the bulldogs? Sucking that much can't be too good for the development of our youngsters.

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
man michel really slices and dices those french questions, it should keep the french media at ease, hes very comfortable with them

Yeah I agree. Therrien seems to be the most comfortable guy in front of the media by far.

Zdeno33Lucic*

Lmao tony is so damn useless! What kind of question is that!

"Gage your level?"

bjac

Jan 16, 2006

Yeah that definately helps for sure and I am glad that he speaks french. On the other hand, what would help the team even more is if Michel was a better coach than he actually is...

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
:laugh: Good old Tony.

Man, today I tuned into TSN radio for the first time since probably right after Bergevin was hired, and couldn't last 2 minutes listening to that clown again. He was talking about Pierre McGuire being his choice for GM, I had to look at the calendar and make sure I didn't stumble into some time warp on my way to work that brought me back like 9 months.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
What was the question Therrien answered with "Not at all" or something and made people laugh? I missed it. I'm sure its not that funny but I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad