GDT: Bergevin and Molson Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Will be interesting to watch this train wreck of an offseason...

MB's doubling down on his defensiveness and arrogance, emboldened by an owner to incompetent or naive to recognize the immense leadership gap at the root of his organization.

If I'm any other GM in the league, i watched this presser licking my lips... Some, or several, teams are going to take us to the cleaners this summer.

It's going to get worse, much worse, before this ship hits rock bottom.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Price just needs to get 30 shutouts next year, and that will fix everything!! Price also needs to get his act togedder, and help our offense score more goals!! It's on Price.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Jaffy tends to hang on every gurgled word and strangled gasp that MB makes. Wouldn't read too much into it.
Not really......I’m just not spring loaded to make shit up.......

He’s horrible at these press confrrences, his public speaking skills are last in the league. I’m not super optimistic about what he can do, I didn’t get the answers I wanted to hear, but for he love of god, I’m not gonna invent shit to make me hate or like the guy

Reactions: 417

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
On the plus side, Bergevin's slack is now zero. Either he has an amazing offseason, Molson fires him when the team struggles next season or the media hangs them both.

Reactions: Redux91

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Last season summed up in this picture:
IMG_20180409_172629.jpg

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
It's over. After today media will turn on him he's done. I was actually thinking he would stay for 3-4 more years but I think he's screwed honnestly he won't last long at this rate. Probably his last year

It's practically a journalistic duty at this point to fire up the BBQ and roast this GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad