GDT: Bergevin and Molson Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
It's his mess...........and really thinks Price should cover it all up...

That's the reason he'll never trade Carey. In the past he's made him look good, no matter how bad he's been. He's wedded to that and won't be able to see Carey's demise, if it's upon us. And, he won't trade Price even if it makes us better in the future.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
What a passive agressive baby:

"I know I said it before to all of you, I'm repeating myself... But it's ok, I dont mind repeating myself. "

This guy probably blows a gasket when he has to repeat himself.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
In case anyone didn't watch Price play this year, he was horrible. I love the guy but not going to be too sympathetic to his plight.

Having said that, the crap rumours about him earlier this season can't happen again.

Price was hot garbage but you don't throw the only guy that gives your franchise a chance to compete in the future under the bus like that. Especially when you're whole recent success is based on him putting up great numbers with no scoring support

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I'm sure Bergevin has great credibility with the players when he gives them his improve-your-attitude speech. I'm sure Chucky's thinking, yeah it's my attitude that's the problem.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Someone please ask how Price playing better will make us score more goals.

Good point. I don't think anyone asked about the scoring part. It's been as longstanding an issue as the lack of a no. 1 C.

Reactions: jaffy27

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So does anyone here feel better about where the Habs are going in the immediate future after listening to that? We're ****ed guys and gals.. ****ed.

Reactions: Redux91

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
He literally said that “it begins with Price” when he was asked about being 30th in goals scored.

That’s ****ing stupid even for Marc Bergevin.
Sorry you’re very wrong. Nothing is too stupid for Bergevin. The man is out of his league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->