Bergeron UFA after next year

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
Blank check. 6.3 mil a year because they will have to overpay and he will be worth every cent. That's Toews Kane money.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
I would have a hard time watching this team if they let Bergy walk. Most important player on the team and he showed it tonight.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
They can clear out about 14 players to sign him for all I care. Unless he is injured or something horrific, he won't be let go. Not a chance.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
I have no doubt he will be resigned I just hope he gives a bit of a hometown discount or that will further strain the cap situation.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
I have no doubt he will be resigned I just hope he gives a bit of a hometown discount or that will further strain the cap situation.

Home discount... In the case of Bergeron, i couldn't careless about his willingness to give us and home discount or not. The guy deserved every penny of his contract. By far our best and consistent forward for years. Don't insult the guy by asking him to give an home discount especially when Kelly/Peverly are earning 3 per and Lucic 6 per. It's not because Chiarelli overpaid for some players that Bergeron should pick up the tab...

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
With Bergy becoming a UFA after next year is there any chance bruins dont resign him? I myself think he will be a bruin to the end of his career ,having said that how much will it take to lock him up ? Bergy next captain

He`ll be a lifelong Bruin and I see him very much wearing a suit, watching games from a box as an Exec of some kind with this organization.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If the Bruins keep playing like this, I would move him to a contender at the trade deadline.

What you have for breakfast ? A plate full of crack ?Bruins are firmly in a playoff spot 2 pts out of division lead and will get guys back and probably get a little help via Chia.I think you need to relax.Bergeron is the heart of the whole organization.Even when he not playing his best he still better then most them.

Turk 16

May 3, 2011
South Shore, MA
Guy's overrated. So what if he's our best defensive player while also the leading scorer?

Also heard he doesn't pick up after himself. And snores on the plane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->