Speculation: Bergeron to Ottawa ?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So if the Sens made the first contact, what do we want out of them?

I could see them being willing to deal like Colin Greening, but that doesn't really address an obvious need for TB so it could work if it was a pick coming to TB.

Sear91

Jun 26, 2007
Tampa
I may be one of the few that still has some love for MAB, even with the amount of minutes he's getting now.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
So if the Sens made the first contact, what do we want out of them?

I could see them being willing to deal like Colin Greening, but that doesn't really address an obvious need for TB so it could just be for a pick.

Greening is NOT getting dealt for MAB. I assume we're only looking at him if we have to give up barely anything. He is an upgrade over our bottom pairing DMen on the PP but is worse in every other way.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
NOOOOOOOOO! Keep MAB, give away Lee, hell, leave him at the airport and dont look back.

I don't like Lee, but seriously there is no place for Bergeron on this team, I prefer Lee over him, because we don't need Bergeron on the PP, so he has no value for us. And Lee at least knows how to write "defense"

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Psh, they're the ones who unloaded Lee onto us, you think they'll take him back?

Honestly, this feels like a situation where they put one over on us with Lee, so we're going to get back at them with MAB.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
MAB for future consideration? We need a partner for Lebda.

Our PP needs SERIOUS help. It was doing bad with Karlsson, now it's without him and more injured players. Murray has traded a late 1st for Campoli before, so a pick wouldn't be out of the question.

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
MAB for future consideration? We need a partner for Lebda.

Our PP needs SERIOUS help. It was doing bad with Karlsson, now it's without him and more injured players. Murray has traded a late 1st for Campoli before, so a pick wouldn't be out of the question.

Be prepared to give up a lot of shorthanded goals.

Honestly, MAB has a huge shot... which makes it bounce out of the zone when it misses the net by a mile or goes off a defender (which will happen pretty much every time).

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Whenever I think of MAB, I think of that giveaway against Chicago where he was stripped by Carcillo, which lead to a SH breakaway goal. But then there was the good times too. Can't forget those big blasts in the Washington and Boston series. He had some good moments here...

On a somewhat unrelated topic, what happened to poster MAB4Norris? Or did he change his name?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Whenever I think of MAB, I think of that giveaway against Chicago where he was stripped by Carcillo, which lead to a SH breakaway goal. But then there was the good times too. Can't forget those big blasts in the Washington and Boston series. He had some good moments here...

On a somewhat unrelated topic, what happened to poster MAB4Norris? Or did he change his name?

He is now "Pronounced Anders" I believe. With a hard "an"

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Work out a deal for Chris Neil....he's a pain in the arse but we could use one.

Oh god no......Can't stand Neil. Granted he does his job very well, but hes the most Loathed player in the league for me. Don't want to see him in a Bolts Jersey at all.

7th Rounder for MAB....Get it done!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad