Confirmed with Link: Bergeron, Lucic, Marshmont, Eriksson, Krejci, Chara and Rask Invited to Olympic Camps

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I never said lucic is a lock did i?

But the hockey world has seen what he can do when it comes to big games for the past several years.

Crosby on the other hand , how many pts did he score vs the bruins in the ecf?

Yeah your right, I`m sure that Crosby`s Olympic gold winning goal wasn`t/isn`t nearly as relevant as anything Looch has done:shakehead

I`ll be shocked if Looch is picked to go, big ice requires those who can fly, he can`t and I`m just not sure how his most effective game would have any effect over there

Crosby is going barring injury, get used to it

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Bergy at today's Team Canada camp press conference.

Perfect.

BSi5sE0CMAATq3v.jpg:large

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
team canada is playing street hockey and these are the lines featuring bruins

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 45s
Expected lines for second session: Kunitz-Crosby-Sharp; Marchand-Bergeron-Eberle; Lucic-Duchene-Neal; Hall-J. Staal-U of C player filling in

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009

Expected lines for second session: Kunitz-Crosby-Sharp; Marchand-Bergeron-Eberle; Lucic-Duchene-Neal; Hall-J. Staal-U of C player filling in

Do it Chia, do it.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

Drooling at both the Bergeron and Lucic lines. Would kill to see Lucic skating with Duchene in a Bruins uni.

MTaylorJ1

Sep 20, 2006
Do it Chia, do it.

He could have done it, but he/they drafted Joe Colborne instead. Womp womp.

For all the great things I think this F.O. group has done, getting Hamill/Colborne when the next Canadian forward taken in each draft was Couture/Eberle..hurts a lil' bit.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Fleischmann-Krejci-Vrbata would look nice. I think Vrbata's more straightforward game and finishing ability would mesh nicely with Krech's more cerebral game and playmaking ability.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Imagine how angry the rest of the NHL fans would be if Marchand was picked. It would be a flurry of "HOW DID THAT RAT MAKE IT OVER SO AND SO!?!?!?!?" :laugh:

Unlikely but it would make for a good laugh.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Imagine how angry the rest of the NHL fans would be if Marchand was picked. It would be a flurry of "HOW DID THAT RAT MAKE IT OVER SO AND SO!?!?!?!?" :laugh:

Unlikely but it would make for a good laugh.

I don't think it'll happen either but I think he could be very effective. The guy buys into any role that is asked of him, he can PK, and he can score. I mean, he did lead the Stanley Cup finalists in regular season scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->