Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
Keeper pool.
7th pick.
Have to be already drafted by NHL team.
Long term projection for points only.

Lot's of similarities between them. Logan being the better physical player and goal scorer and Benson the better playmaker. Both on their way to loaded teams. Both western boys. Who's best long term?

Also under consideration - Leonard

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
Stank has a quicker but less certain trajectory to the Stars lineup. A chunk of their guys are getting old, where as Benson is fighting through a stacked but young Sabres lineup. Stank may have easier access to more opportunity in coming years but lower points upside due to worse supporting cast? Benson may be playing with guys like Tage Thompson if he delivers.

I go Benson as I believe in his ability to be THE GUY amongst a stacked prospect team.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I really like both of these guys. I'd say Stankoven will score more goals and has a more clear path to the NHL, but Benson has higher offensive upside despite being further away. If competing soon is an objective for you, I'd take Stankoven. If you can wait, maybe Benson is your best bet.

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
Interesting responses - thanks all. I was leaning Stank by a distance. The thought of him on the Stars PP one day. I don’t see what Benson actually has in his kit that Logan doesn’t. Maybe I just haven’t seen enough of Benson.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00