Benoit Pouliot???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune

Feb 20, 2003
Toronto ON CA
www.glidingeagle.com
Hes a sniper and then some, can move well and has scored a few hilite reel goals so far. Poluiot played 4 games last year and a handful of playoff games and got excellent numbers there as well. He missed last season because he wanted to stay closer to home to be with his dieing father, who did die when he scored his first goal I believe. Needless to say, another reason for his awesome numbers is the other leader in rookie scoring, his linemate Ryan Mcdonough, those two have been explosive together, they are constantly setting up each other, so I would be interested to see how well Poluiot plays without Mcdonough. Mcdonough btw is an 07 eligible I believe. Poluiot and Mcdonough also get decent room on the ice because of Oilers prospect Zack Stortini, who has the rep. as the toughest heavy weight in the OHL right now. :)

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Yeah I noticed this guy too.MaDonough will be 06 eligible by the way.Also another
somewhat unknown 05 eligible playing well is Matt D'Agostini.
Back to Pouliot-He went home last year to be with his father ;did he play in some
league at home?Also he had a point a game and plus 5 last year so it's a little
surprising that there was no talk of him this year.

X-SHARKIE

I heard about this guy a year ago, my friend from the Wolves org. was raving about him..then he disapeared.

Really a favorite of mine now though, becasue of the way he plays, also I love the fact that his head and heart is in the right place with his father and all.

:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad