Confirmed with Link: Benning to Vancouver John Furguson Jr to Boston

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
No, you get the player help and let him grow up like they did in Chicago.

Oh Golly Geee.... and what if they don't think that they need and don't want "help?" What if their ***tty attitudes just simply stink to high heaven and they need a boot in the arse out the door?

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Would like to see us get Mark Kelley the Blackhawks Senior Director, of Amateur Scouting for Asst. GM

Great call but I think that teams seem to gravitate toward those they have a history with (for the most part). I think that in some respects that would be a blast of fresh air.

No Face No Case

Feb 28, 2012
Very class gesture of Cam Neely to allow Benning his promotion.

Will be interesting to see if any Canucks- Bruins trades go down.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Very class gesture of Cam Neely to allow Benning his promotion.

Will be interesting to see if any Canucks- Bruins trades go down.

Im sure the hate is over and because of their separation of leagues they'd like nothing better than having the two take over the hockey world and meet in the Finals.

Don't kid yourself they will share information about their conferences and likely be trading partners. Communication is at the top of most relationships and this is about as good as it gets between two opponents

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m
Hearing that former Leafs GM John Ferguson Jr. is joining the Boston Bruins front office. Has been with San Jose last number of years

dougie hamilton for hal gill (e5)

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m
Hearing that former Leafs GM John Ferguson Jr. is joining the Boston Bruins front office. Has been with San Jose last number of years

dougie hamilton for hal gill (e5)

Well, he gave us Rask for nothing, so...

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
We are in good shape to make a deal if there is one to be made with the Canucks.

I say we get Carl the Sedins.

D Sedin-Soderberg-H Sedin

Not a bad third line. Would revitalize them like going to Boston improved Neely's career.

Trade is the Sedins and Edler for Loui, Boychuk, Koko, and... Dougie.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
We are in good shape to make a deal if there is one to be made with the Canucks.

Not a bad third line. Would revitalize them like going to Boston improved Neely's career.

That can't be a serious wish can it? If Chiarelli ever did that trade he wouldn't be able to be out in public in Boston ever again. Not to mention Boston would be taking back almost 20 million in cap hit for under 8

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

I don't know whether or not Dougie is the punchline. But I DO know that's one terrible joke.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Yeah, let`s trade the most promising young D-man this team has had in what? Decades, and one of the toughest in Boychuk for a couple of twins who`s health/endurance and production has dipped quickly.....I hope your being sarcastic

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Yeah, let`s trade the most promising young D-man this team has had in what? Decades, and one of the toughest in Boychuk for a couple of twins who`s health/endurance and production has dipped quickly.....I hope your being sarcastic

Of course.

I was going to put Seguin in the trade instead of Dougie but it wasn't believable.

Real trade-

Eriksson, JB, Koko for Kesler, Edler, Zalewski, 1st

Both sides probably do it.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Well, Benning makes his mark. And its not Koko coming to him for Kesler.

Sbisa is a good fit for them.

Traded a quarter for 2 dimes and a nickel. If Kesler is permanently hurt Benning will win the deal.

Edler for Loui, Campbell, and McQuaid????

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
John Ferguson Jr. added to Bruins Staff

Congrats on adding JFJ to your staff.

Amazing!!! Fantastic!! Great!!!

Now, can you please trade Rask back to us??. Pretty please??? :cry:

BB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad