Player Discussion Benn-Seguin-Radulov come to the bench: Who does HFStars put on the ice?

Benn-Seguin-Radulov come to the bench: Who does HFStars put on the ice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
It's obvious. Ritchie-Hanzal-Comeau It's like a change up pitch. The other team won't know how to handle it.

But as was said, the real answer is it doesn't really matter. Pick Gurianov and the the two other guys who will be able to get back to the bench quickest to let the top line back on.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Guryanov and Nichushkin on the wing for sure. Both have been good getting pressure in the offensive zone lately. Nich with size and Gury with speed and push.

At center I have Dickinson over Shore. Spezza as a veteran between the young guys is a close 2nd.

Reactions: Zapp

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Would like to see hintz and gury play together . I think that would take some pressure of both of them to try and set up benn , seguin , radulov etc . and allow them to just play there game .Those two played great together for Texas . Throw spezza or Dickinson between them .

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
It’s hilarious.. so much like the stock market. Expectations mean more than reality.

Why the ___ would anyone pick Nuke over Janmark?

Oh, Bc Janmark isn’t delivering to expectations and Nuke is.. Nuke is.. um..

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
It’s hilarious.. so much like the stock market. Expectations mean more than reality.

Besides, the correct answer is you call a timeout and throw the first line back out.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014

In a vacuum. Going of this season and this season alone.

Nichushkin makes a noticeable impact on most of his shifts, he gets pucks to the nets, he's hustling back into defensive position as well. He just isn't scoring, part of that is usage, a lot of it is him.

Janmark has produced more than Nichushkin, absolutely (albeit with significantly more ice time) but when he's not producing, which is quite often. 2 goals is more than 0 but its not like its something to write home about, but when he isn't producing he is doing 2 things. Nothing, or taking the puck up the wing, around the net in the offensive zone and turning it over. That's all he does game in and game out. without any prior knowledge of either player, coming in and watching both players I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who would take Janmark over Nichushkin, (again this year only with no prior knowledge of either player)

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad