GDT: Bengals at Bills 1PM 9.22.2019

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Jesus it worked but dont get up and run into the end zone god damn

They pretty much gave him the benefit of the doubt. If it wasn't a game ending interception I dont think they would just assume he gave himself up. I dont think there is specific guidelines for what determines "giving oneself up."

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Also, that was Allen’s 4th, 4th quarter come from behind victory in 15 career games.

Wasn’t how you drew it up, but a win is a win.

Reactions: Dingo44

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
For the 3rd week in a row the offense when through a complete lull, but when the chips were down and they had to score, they did it.

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
The OL is still having trouble in pass protection. Pressure on Allen was game changing over and over again. The game should have been put away in the first half. Failure to finish drives due to poor execution (OL, WR, RB, and Allen have all been responsible at times) has been an ongoing theme for all three games so far; a pretty glaring blemish on an otherwise much better offense.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
The OL is still having trouble in pass protection. Pressure on Allen was game changing over and over again. The game should have been put away in the first half. Failure to finish drives due to poor execution (OL, WR, RB, and Allen have all been responsible at times) has been an ongoing theme for all three games so far; a pretty glaring blemish on an otherwise much better offense.

Which is to be expected for a brand new offense. The fact that the offense is already being able to move the ball consistently is great

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

The oline is basically an entire new unit with a new offense. It's expected they'd struggle in pass protection more. The unit should gel more they play together.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
That was the most exhausting sporting event I've ever been to. If the offense can fix the mistakes they can be very special

Also, Dawson Knox woke them up, what a run

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Cripes, what a roller coaster ride!

If you hear I had a heart attack, you know why! lol

Happy for the win! But they were lucky they didn’t piss that game away. They really should have been up by 3-4 scores at the half.

They keep making these big mistakes this season and so far have been able to overcome them. I can guarantee that won’t be the case against New England though. The Pats will gladly take advantage of the other team wants to beat themselves (not that they need the help).

But 3-0 is huge! Especially with NE coming into town next week. If they lose, 3-1 sure looks a lot better than
2-2 (which would have erased a nice 2-0 start).

I expected some ups and downs on offense though. 8 or 9 (of 11) new starters, and they are running a very complex offense (John Brown said it’s the most complex offense he’s ever run, and he had Bruce Arians as a HC). Lots of promising signs of growth the first 3 weeks. They just need to put it all together for a whole game now and cut out the big mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad