Bendak makes a sacrifice to the Hockey Gods

Bendak

Jedi Use Hacks
Apr 5, 2013
St. Louis
My dear brothers and sisters of The Holy Note:

For over 50 years have we cheered our valiant warriors in the hopes of claiming Lord Stanley’s chalice

Despite our years of faithfulness however, the gods have not bequeathed us their divine favor

No manner of trade deals, prospect development, line changes or any other stratagems have proven successful in all this time

Are we to be damned for all eternity? Are we to sit by and watch another team claim our divine birthright once again this postseason?!

NO!!!

The time is now for the faithful to appease the anger and vengeance of the Gods!

I shall step forward and appease the Gods with the following:

Where once there was beer, I shall now taste broccoli

Where once there was cookies, I shall now taste cauliflower

Where once there was Starburst jellybeans, I shall now taste salad

Where once there was Diabeetus, I shall know the agony of Diet

And lastly I shall make my greatest sacrifice, my playoff beard . . .

F937B583-1807-4A3B-84C1-BFA4DF9F78C6.jpeg

I swear now before you all that as long as the Warriors of The Holy Note shall battle for The Chalice my vow shall remain unchanged!!!

Join with me brothers and sisters!!!

TO BATTLE!!!!

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
"There is only 1 God ma'am, I am I pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."

(Need of Gif of this.)

Reactions: Bendak

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands

For over 50 years have we cheered our valiant warriors in the hopes of claiming Lord Stanley’s chalice

Despite our years of faithfulness however, the gods have not bequeathed us their divine favor

No manner of trade deals, prospect development, line changes or any other stratagems have proven successful in all this time

Are we to be damned for all eternity? Are we to sit by and watch another team claim our divine birthright once again this postseason?!

NO!!!

The time is now for the faithful to appease the anger and vengeance of the Gods!

View attachment 211855

I swear now before you all that as long as the Warriors of The Holy Note shall battle for The Chalice my vow shall remain unchanged!!!

TO BATTLE!!!!
Battle! Yes! Shave off my beard that has been on my face since mid 1963? NEVER!!! :mad::hit::fight::punk::soap:

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018

NO!!!

View attachment 211855

TO BATTLE!!!!
So far its been a good investment. I hope they keep it up. Hell, might even shave my beard at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad