Ben Maxwell and Ryan White

jordy

Apr 18, 2007
Last year the habs picked up two steals in the 06 draft in Maxwell and White. What do you guys think of these two prospects

whats the upside of these 2 prospects

Last edited by a moderator:

toshiro

Jun 14, 2005
Western Canuckland
whats the upside of these 2 prospects
I have seen Maxwell play a number of times. He has great great skills, patience, vision etc with average size. He also appears to be a lil lackadaisacal but when he turns it on he is great offensively eg vision, speed, shot, passing, taking passes. He is also very good defensively and plays back a little almost quarterbacking the play and playing defensively. He plays the point on the pp very well. White is more of a Dougie Risebrough sort of player who plays very well in traffic.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think Maxwell is skilled but soft, stays on the outside too much and plays a low intensity kind of game. Really like his speed/skating and offensive skills though.

White I like cause if he doesn't make it on the top lines in the nhl, he has a good shot to play on the bottom lines as he's good along the boards and plays a gritty kind of game, really like his shot plus he dishes the puck well.

It will be interesting to see what they can do in 2 years when they turn pro. I know that Maxwell got a lot of praise from the Canadiens management during camp and White had a really good year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad