Ben Chiarot first NHL goal

North

Jun 25, 2009
He's been great for the Jets.

Yup. With the way he has played, there is no way they should send him down once everyone is healthy.

I imagine there is going to be some healthy scratches/trades/waivers in the future for Clitsome, Harrison, Postma, and Pardy once all injured d men are back.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Easy to Play D next to Big Buff.

See Grant Clitsome.

Not really. Clitsome has had a fair share of healthy scratches and will probably end up having more once Enstrom, Trouba, Bogosian, and Stuart come back. I imagine they will keep Byfuglien and Chiarot together.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Not really. Clitsome has had a fair share of healthy scratches and will probably end up having more once Enstrom, Trouba, Bogosian, and Stuart come back. I imagine they will keep Byfuglien and Chiarot together.

I think he's referring to how Clitsome got his contract entirely from a good stretch of play beside Buff.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I think he's referring to how Clitsome got his contract entirely from a good stretch of play beside Buff.

But the thing is, defensively Clitsome has never looked as good as Chiarot does.

I will say it is a small sample size, but Chiarot seems to be a pretty smart hockey player.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
But the thing is, defensively Clitsome has never looked as good as Chiarot does.

I will say it is a small sample size, but Chiarot seems to be a pretty smart hockey player.

His game is pretty calm. Looks like he feels comfortable out there. No way he clears waivers if Jets try to send him down. Good on him.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Chiarot has been very good since his call up.
Hope this ends pardy in a jets uniform when enstrom bogo Trouba and stuart all get back
Doubt he clears waivers.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
He and Buff are our only real D-men holding the fort. We can't lose him like Redmond. I say trade Clitty and Pardy/Postma/Jay H for Redmond; or all for Redmond, it would be great to have him back in the system for a playoff run.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL

and just like Clitsome, I don't think how Chiarot looks with Buff is any indication of how he'll play with anyone else. That's not to say I don't think he has been good, but with how Buff has been making a statement on D, it's like applauding a goalie for a single-digit save shutout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad