Post-Game Talk: Belzile, Harvey-Pinard shine in Canadiens Skills Competition

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Since being put on Suzuki line, RHP scoring at same rate as Cole Caufield? With 7 goals in 13 games. Caufield had 26 goals in 46 games.

If RHP continues at this pace until end of season, could it be Suzuki?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Since being put on Suzuki line, RHP scoring at same rate as Cole Caufield? With 7 goals in 13 games. Caufield had 26 goals in 46 games.

RHP was driving the 4th line, that's what earned him the promotion.

For sure it only helps playing with Suzuki. But he was doing well before he was playing with Suzuki.

On a side note, one of the things I really like about RHP so far, is he brings out the best in Josh Anderson. Anderson didn't fit with RHP and Suzuki, but he does with RHP and Suzuki - so far.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

Are you JIC or something? Geez, let's calm down a bit...

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
RHP was driving the 4th line, that's what earned him the promotion.

For sure it only helps playing with Suzuki. But he was doing well before he was playing with Suzuki.

On a side note, one of the things I really like about RHP so far, is he brings out the best in Josh Anderson. Anderson didn't fit with RHP and Suzuki, but he does with RHP and Suzuki - so far.
Let's hope it continues

Reactions: 26Mats

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013

I think it's more good players play better with other good players. How many points did Suzuki put up in the stretch without Caufield or Dach? Spinach seems to be a real NHLer thus far. I just wonder how we'll fit him, Caufield, and Farrell in the same lineup without being too small.

Reactions: Habs4Life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad