Bellows violated performance enhancing drug policy

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He was punished but it doesn’t say what exactly he did. Does alcohol or recreational drugs fall under that policy? Or is is steroids?

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
He was punished but it doesn’t say what exactly he did. Does alcohol or recreational drugs fall under that policy? Or is is steroids?
Feel like weed and alcohol would fall under substance abuse. The fact that there's been no suspension or fine makes me think this is something REALLY minor, but no details so he ends up looking bad.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Feel like weed and alcohol would fall under substance abuse. The fact that there's been no suspension or fine makes me think this is something REALLY minor, but no details so he ends up looking bad.
Or... maybe there was a suspension?

Reactions: 19 in a row

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
it specifically mentions PED's, not just general substance abuse. so something like steroids, hgh, etc.

JRD76

Aug 11, 2013
Could be nothing like the time Backstrom got into trouble for PED's because of the allergy medicine he took which had something in it.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
He did not 'knowingly' take a banned substance and 'I took a supplement' response in 3...2...1.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Could be nothing like the time Backstrom got into trouble for PED's because of the allergy medicine he took which had something in it.

Since it’s worded... “fulfilled all discipline.”

Leads me to believe that it was already acknowledged on his part.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Well we sure didn't take long to wildly speculate before getting more information first, now did we.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013

could be heath related for all we know. Doesn’t sound like their was a knowing attempt to cheat.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I want to hear his side of it, before passing judgment. Depending on the drug, it could have been an over the counter drug, that he didn't know was on the banned list of drugs. It doesn't sound like something a Bellows would do intentionally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->