B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
How did Brannstrom look?

IMO ok... but nothing more than that. IMO he tries to do to much at times. He has questionable decision making , partly because of trying to do too much. He lacks speed to do what he wants to do. He will have to reset his game and move the puck, pick his spots and don't venture too deep in the Ozone. Cleveland has a big fast transition team as well and he had hands full the last two games. He needs time to figure it out. He was the D back on a 2 on 1 where Cleveland scored tonight and he played it poorly .. cheating towards the puck carrier leaving too much room and not denying the pass.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
This team gonna be deadly if we add a top 3 pick to our current group.

A top-2 pick and another top-10 (with the Sharks pick) would be really ideal. We'd be set for a while. Not sold on goaltending position though, and defense might still need some work but we could potentially have a really deep and talented forward group.

Then of course, an ownership change and arena downtown will be needed eventually.

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
IMO ok... but nothing more than that. IMO he tries to do to much at times. He has questionable decision making , partly because of trying to do too much. He lacks speed to do what he wants to do. He will have to reset his game and move the puck, pick his spots and don't venture too deep in the Ozone. Cleveland has a big fast transition team as well and he had hands full the last two games. He needs time to figure it out. He was the D back on a 2 on 1 where Cleveland scored tonight and he played it poorly .. cheating towards the puck carrier leaving too much room and not denying the pass.
Hope he looks a lot better next year or....well you know

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
The level of performance and productivity from these young guys and particularly from the rookies is outstanding. Really exciting mix of forwards, particularly their competitiveness. They are rising to the challenge and seizing the opportunities they are being given.

Keep them down there for now but man I can’t wait to see some of these guys earn their way to the big club.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006

Well if you are putting that much emphasis on losing a 2 on 1 battle than that is prepsterous.

Be happy that it wasn't a 2 on 0, be happy he at least came back to play d when he is known for an offensive defenceman.

He is young and has time to develop of course. Defenceman tend to take longer to develop than forwards as room on the team per position.

He should do some damage with Batherson and the boys on this team. I am hoping for the best, be patient.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Well if you are putting that much emphasis on losing a 2 on 1 battle than that is prepsterous.

Be happy that it wasn't a 2 on 0, be happy he at least came back to play d when he is known for an offensive defenceman.

He is young and has time to develop of course. Defenceman tend to take longer to develop than forwards as room on the team per position.

He should do some damage with Batherson and the boys on this team. I am hoping for the best, be patient.
Emphasis. No. Just commenting on the game he had. I'll remember to tell you he's doing great next time you ask.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I know Belleville has been playing well as of late... is that because they’re getting the goaltending that we expect from them or is it another reason?

I remember how putrid the goaltending was at the start of the season.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
A top-2 pick and another top-10 (with the Sharks pick) would be really ideal. We'd be set for a while. Not sold on goaltending position though, and defense might still need some work but we could potentially have a really deep and talented forward group.

Then of course, an ownership change and arena downtown will be needed eventually.

That is what I am hoping for Byfield C/LW with our 1st & Askorov G with the SJ pick & Ottawa would have one of the best drafts in recent memory. This would solidify their goaltending for the next decade with the best goaltending prospect in their recent history & Byfield could turn out to be one of the best centres in their history as well.

And if they can get into the 1st rd again later from a Pageau trade plus a 2nd rd pick if necessary they could move up to grab Dawson Mercer RW. Ottawa needs a little more depth on RW, they might have a sniper in Davidsson RW, but Mercer RW might be a good back up, if Davidsson doesn't work out & is a decent prospect in his own right.

Dawson Mercer

Dawson Mercer | Dawson Mercer Profile | Dawson Mercer Scouting Report 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->