B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Tkachuk is a B prospect? Okay man...

Skill wise - yes. Tkachuk brings much more intangibles to the table together with his B skills. With B skills and his other unparalleled assets, when he is fully developed mentally and physically, he will be a sure thrill A player, not now

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Skill wise - yes. Tkachuk brings much more intangibles to the table together with his B skills. With B skills and his other unparalleled assets, when he is fully developed mentally and physically, he will be a sure thrill A player, not now

Doesn't that make him an A 'prospect' then?

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Almost in Belleville now. Can anyone recommend an establishment to grab some food and a beverage?

Chucks Roadhouse on the East side of North Front Street & Tracey Street is where I always head to. There's also Shoeless Joes on Bell Blvd and North Front, right off highway 62 if you're coming from the 401. They are more or less the "Official Sports Bar of the Belleville Senators" but it's a little bit pricier. Best to keep heading down North Front till you hit Chucks imo. There's also the strip club across the street if you didnt need more convincing :sarcasm:

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Batherson was named Rookie of the month with 18 pts in 10 games. 9 goals 9 assists.

Daniel Carr who was named player of the month.. 11 games, 8 goals, 9 assists.

There is more then points, but that is a little odd when you look at the stats line

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Go Belleville, 16 games with at least a point I think.
If they make it,
They can add Balcers and Wolanin, as they were added as 2 of our 4 call ups, in a paper transaction.

Reactions: Icelevel

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Go Belleville, 16 games with at least a point I think.
If they make it,
They can add Balcers and Wolanin, as they were added as 2 of our 4 call ups, in a paper transaction.

Should send Wolanin back and call up a plug to sit in the stands for Ottawa in completely meaningless games..
I can't believe the how the Sens are treating this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->