B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Merry Christmas to all to all on this Blog..... I wish you Peace and good health.... Those blessed with family and good friends cherish your time with them, as the time we have is only rented here..... Share your time with your loved ones as you are blessed for having them..... I ask for world peace today and every day......​

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
48404466_2240859219465675_1629162197240250368_n.jpg

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Logan Brown right now is developing at best into a complimentary 3rd Line player who can be good on the PP and that’s not good enough.

complimentary 3rd Line player drafted #10 overall is a failure with his skill set. At #10 you have to have a skill your team can exploit, Brown is a player at the NHL level you’d have to hide and use only in situational game play (PP, against other teams 4th lines, not a player you’d turn to in physical games, not a player you’d turn to in a tight checking game, not a player our trust late in games, not a player who’d protect a lead).

If I’m Ottawa and you’re looking at bigger trades of Stone and Duchene, Brown is a piece of add in to get a deal done

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Logan Brown right now is developing at best into a complimentary 3rd Line player who can be good on the PP and that’s not good enough.

complimentary 3rd Line player drafted #10 overall is a failure with his skill set. At #10 you have to have a skill your team can exploit, Brown is a player at the NHL level you’d have to hide and use only in situational game play (PP, against other teams 4th lines, not a player you’d turn to in physical games, not a player you’d turn to in a tight checking game, not a player our trust late in games, not a player who’d protect a lead).

If I’m Ottawa and you’re looking at bigger trades of Stone and Duchene, Brown is a piece of add in to get a deal done

A lot of people were down on White and he proved them wrong.

Lots of time for Brown. I don't think he'll be as good as White but he definitely has more offensive upside.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
A lot of people were down on White and he proved them wrong.

Lots of time for Brown. I don't think he'll be as good as White but he definitely has more offensive upside.

Yeah, I'm holding out hope for Brown. It's his first pro year. I'm hoping this is just his development curve which is much more horizontal than vertical. It's going to be interesting how he does next year.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Yeah, I'm holding out hope for Brown. It's his first pro year. I'm hoping this is just his development curve which is much more horizontal than vertical. It's going to be interesting how he does next year.

Yep for sure and he has 10 pts in 18 gms which isn’t bad at all and will probably end up being close to or at PPG by the end of the season. He was always gonna be a longer project despite where he was drafted because of that frame.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Your first two paragraphs are hard to agree with his first year as a pro..... puttingup decent numbers, last year he was one of the best players in the OHL when he wasn’t hurt lol. Not to mention he didn’t look out of place in the nhl last year either.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Another doom & gloom post. How do you know this when Brown is just out of junior in his first pro yr in the NHL? He has played only 19 games this yr & accumulated 11 pts? Is this your projection after only 19 games & you are now ready to get rid of a first rd pick after such a limited sample? Why, what's the hurry? Why not wait until the end of the season or better yet the end of next season, how many six foot six centres with his kind of offensive skills are out there? He certainly has deficiencies nobody would argue against that but isn't it way too early to condemn him?

IMO a 3rd line centre would be his floor but he could just as easily become a 2nd line or even a first line centre who knows for sure? You or I or anyone else simply doesn't know what he will develop into at this point, it's way too early. Ottawa will have a number of centres to choose from at some point in Brown, White, Chlapik, Tierny, Pageau, Smith, Paul, Norris & even Batherson can play centre not to mention Duchene, if he re-signs. There is lots of time to determine what Ottawa has in Brown before tossing him into the trade talks, Ottawa has a number of players who need to go first way before we ever start discussing moving Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad