Belle Tire Power Play or Murrays Shorthanded Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I like belle tire powerplays so I voted that. But i have no idea what this poll means lol

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
our belle tire power play is last in the league, so I vote for whatever the other one is

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Huh?

Not being a jerk, I just don't know what you are talking about.

broadcast station out of Detroit that carried the wings back in the day when the broadcast team was Strader and Redmon with Ray Lane doing interviews between periods. Really miss those broadcasts now that someone had to remind me of them.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
broadcast station out of Detroit that carried the wings back in the day when the broadcast team was Strader and Redmon with Ray Lane doing interviews between periods. Really miss those broadcasts now that someone had to remind me of them.

i miss the commentators but i certainly don't miss having to adjust my tv antenna all the time :laugh:

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
A better poll would have been to see how many members on this board actually remember watching the wings on UPN 50

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
A better poll would have been to see how many members on this board actually remember watching the wings on UPN 50
Fondly. And PASS Sports before that. (Although I was always partial to the HNIC broadcasts with Bob Cole and Harry Neale.)

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Fondly. And PASS Sports before that. (Although I was always partial to the HNIC broadcasts with Bob Cole and Harry Neale.)

the HNIC double headers were a tradition in my house. Just a whole night of hockey, in the winter my parents would have people over and play euchre while I watched.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
the HNIC double headers were a tradition in my house. Just a whole night of hockey, in the winter my parents would have people over and play euchre while I watched.
Really good stuff. I can still remember lying in bed, because it was too late to be allowed to stay up and watch the 3rd period...but listening to Bruce Martyn on the clock radio.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
If you're going to create a thread with a poll, please create a coherent question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad