Bell fibe issues

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Hi all.

Are there people out there that have massive issues with the service in general?

The PVRs (unless there's something i don't know) are absolute garbage.

-Recordings keep freezing. Unwatchable.

- Everytime I want to restart a Live show, it just keeps loading like we're back on the old dial-up 1990s internet distribution.

We've called and had both PVRs changed thinking the issue was the distributor itself, but it doesn't seem to be the problem.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Mimsy

Mar 21, 2015
I use Bell Fibe. My biggest issue is the price tag (absolute rip-off).

I've not had any trouble restarting live shows (no lag or wait times) or with recorded programs freezing. While I have a 4K television, I haven't upgraded my Fibe HD PVR to the 4K receiver, so I wouldn't know about potential problems with the 4K unit, if that's what you're using.

My PVR has been reliable, apart from me maxing out its memory with too many saved recordings. The remote controls for my two PVR units malfunctioned within days of each other, after several years of problem-free usage. That seemed more than coincidental (planned obsolescence?). I took them apart and cleaned them, but some of the buttons are still not as responsive as I'd like.

This reply doesn't really help you, other than suggesting it's not necessarily a widespread issue and may be something specific to your setup.

Reactions: Dominator13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad