Bell Center question

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
Good morning all - trying to understand bell center seating.

What is a better ticket - section 112 row g or section 112 row ff? Can't figure out which is closer to the ice.

Thanks,

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Good morning all - trying to understand bell center seating.

What is a better ticket - section 112 row g or section 112 row ff? Can't figure out which is closer to the ice.

Thanks,

10,000 empty seats last night in the 3rd period....

Stay home until he is gone...

Save your cash until it's worth it .

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Just stay as far away from the Bell Center as you can until Therrien is gone. Last time I was there was against the Panthers. Yes they won 2-1 but it was incredibly boring. It has gotten sooo much worse now it's a disaster. Save your money please.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
HABS TICKETS NEED TO COME WITH A WARNING NOW...:laugh:

http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/about-last-night-170
Did someone forget to tell the players this was an Optimum game?
Ten of the 41 regular-season games your Montreal Canadiens play at the Bell Centre are classified as Optimum.
That means fans pay a premium for their tickets.
A ticket in the Platinum section, down near ice level, costs $253 for a regular game.
The price rises to $418 for an Optimum game.
Way up in the Greys, at the top of the Bell Centre, tickets for a regular game are $51, rising to $85 for Optimum.
That’s a lot of money – especially to watch a Canadiens team whose effort was less than optimal.

The fans in the “cheap†seats stuck it out until the siren sounded on the Canadiens’ 5-0 loss to Washington.

Down in the lower bowl , Red seats – $338 for Optimum, $205 for a regular game – began to empty halfway through the third period.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
THIS JUST IN:

Explosion at Bell Centre this morning.

Stay tuned for details.

308ice0.jpg

#FireTherrien

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Flights, hotel, tickets, meals....not a cheap weekend by any means...and these guys are playing like crap...:shakehead
Not a bad seat in the house though...when they are winning...;)

File a class action lawsuit for damages?;)

Try sell your tickets off now, buy nose bleeds instead...you will be able to move up around second period....lol

5 point out of 24th place today.Muller's hot Canes then Boston...yikes..

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
File a class action lawsuit for damages?;)

Try sell your tickets off now, buy nose bleeds instead...you will be able to move up around second period....lol

5 point out of 24th place today.Muller's hot Canes then Boston...yikes..
Class action suit, good one...seriously though, I have made this trip for 12 yrs now, with my father, he and I are both huge Habs fans, and this recent skid has made me think twice...let's hope the Habs get out of this funk, soon...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad