Believe.

LuisinMinnesota

Dec 21, 2011
Minneapolis
i agree.mt needs to shut his fat yapper and focus on the task at hand.you see him on the bench last night??constantly whining and crying.mclean and the sens are so deep in his head it aint funny.

Media kept telling us he had a lot of "lessons learned" after his last firing. He's done a LOT of good for the team, but the David Desharnais signing is a head scratcher, and so is having Diaz and Georges out there the last seconds of the 3rd period...

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I'd argue Calgary holds that title right now (literally too), despite successes in the distant past. ;)

The only thing is, Ottawa has no history and no real success other then a few good years in the early 2000's. Plus they're stuck (geographically) between the Habs and Leafs, the teams with the best histories.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
Media kept telling us he had a lot of "lessons learned" after his last firing. He's done a LOT of good for the team, but the David Desharnais signing is a head scratcher, and so is having Diaz and Georges out there the last seconds of the 3rd period...

mb signed dd.and diaz and gorges out there at the end?i got no problem with that.but i do have an issue with our goalie flopping around all over the place.how he didnt seal off the bottom of the net is beyond me.price ,therrien ,eller,etc will all be better as a result of this series.hard lesson but it should payoff down the road.

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
My rally cap is on.

We did this before when we were the lesser team. The difference this time is that we are the better team.

Lets go habs!!!!!!!!!!

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
We just have to win ONE game. (And then do that two more times.)

Don't stop believing ~ Go Habs Go !!!

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Imo the habs are gonna win and make it look somewhat easy. We are spectators, they are in control. Right now they think they can still win the series. They won't give up after one goal. If they win, tonight, it's gonna be a huge confidence boost and the sens are gonna doubt.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
140+ posts, and no mention of Cher's auto-tuned crap yet?

OK, someone's gotta do the dirty work, might as well be me...

I BELIEVE!

l.png

GO HABS GO!

:cheer:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I'm ready to practice my golf swing, sorry guys.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Whom do we hope to meet in the 2nd round?

I like our chances with Washington.

Serious. Believe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad