Believe.

ppil

Sep 22, 2005
Quebec
I certainly believe. If they play like they did in games 1,2 and 4, they should win most of the time, and I don't see any reason why they couldn't play like they did in those games.

But at the same time, how far can they really go with Emelin, Eller, Gionta, White, Prust, Paccioretty, Price injured or hurt (and most probably Bourque also...)? They certainly can push throught a series like that, but I don't see them going to the cup...

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I certainly believe. If they play like they did in games 1,2 and 4, they should win most of the time, and I don't see any reason why they couldn't play like they did in those games.

But at the same time, how far can they really go with Emelin, Eller, Gionta, White, Prust, Paccioretty, Price injured or hurt (and most probably Bourque also...)? They certainly can push throught a series like that, but I don't see them going to the cup...

hehe, I don't think we were destined for the Cup and without Emelin and Eller alone, rd3 seemed lofty. It was really about beating the bug eyed walrus and avenging the hit. If we can get to rd2, I'll be ok to play the caps and, well...

This series has come to mean a lot because of how dirty, cheap and arrogant Ottawa is PLUS after last night, the zebras against us. If we can somehow make a comeback in this series, it would be HUGE!

We have a bright future ahead. For now let's work on a character 3 game win streak.

Hermamoud

Feb 21, 2008
On the bright side, man is Big Bourque awesome to watch when he forechecks like a madman and hits everything that moves.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
So... am I allowed to come in here and say that I still think Galchenyuk is going to be a stud?

Love that kid.

Good luck in game 5, gents.

It's more of an insult, as if we were not frustrated enough Therrien benched him after he was literally breaking out yesterday... :cry:

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
If we win thursday we get back in their heads. And I really believe we'll win tomorrow.

Game 6 is gonna be the heart attack game though. (well it can't get much worse than last night).

And quite honestly, losing a series in front of your home crowd is less frustrating than watching the other team celebrate with the horns and the screaming fans. If we lose thursday I'm gonna take a deep breath and that's it.

I'm pretty confident I'll come to this forum friday to talk about the series because it won't be over.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
whether or not price is good to go budaj needs to start.this team has responded HUGE with peter in net all season long.we need a spark and i think this will do it.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Am I allowed to come in here and say I believe your future is simply unreal! You have a GREAT GM! GREAT COACH!

And you guys have some young players who I envy and wish the Senators had! Gallagher is like a little version of St Louis! He is so freaking fast out there he is going to be a stud!

I also believe that Galchenyuk is going to be a phenom in this league.

You guys have proved so many people wrong this year! So many people said you were going to be a basement team and you win home ice advantage!

Thanks something to drink too! Why you guys are down 3-1 to us is a mystery to me but your future is insane!

BE HAPPY!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
They've been pushed around like little girls, everyone's injured and the refs are on the sens side badly.

I don't see any way we win this series. Sorry to be a pessimist.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
people have a tough time with reality.give it a couple days ,cooler heads will prevail.you should see it out here in B.C. wow.its like the world is ending.

LuisinMinnesota

Dec 21, 2011
Minneapolis
Even if Carey starts game 5, its going to be tough. What concerns me more is how Therrien complains about everything except his team play the first 12 seconds of every interview. We dont need that negativity and blaming others. We have to win and win big.

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
as much as i don't think this team has a chance at really contending, still comes down to 1 game at a time, and i want to be pleasantly surprised.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
Even if Carey starts game 5, its going to be tough. What concerns me more is how Therrien complains about everything except his team play the first 12 seconds of every interview. We dont need that negativity and blaming others. We have to win and win big.

i agree.mt needs to shut his fat yapper and focus on the task at hand.you see him on the bench last night??constantly whining and crying.mclean and the sens are so deep in his head it aint funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad