BELIEVE IN 'ONE GOAL'

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
One Goal should be deletion of Seabrook. ...so here is the hypothetical ....if he waives has NMC (or at 1st chance he does this...maybe if Seattle wants him for getting to floor ...so that he can be taken in expansion draft?
..IS it better to wait that long till June of 2021 ...or to just buy him out regularly ...just to get him out off playing for us. ?

It would be 1 thing if he did not keep on goofing up or being unable to prevent goals but merely was meh ..but he Cleary is helping the oops score way too many times when he bus on shift..

He is hurting this team almost every single game ..

How long can anyone take of such incompetent play ?

There comes a point where guys are finished. ..not upto NHL standards anymore. ..and actually hurt more than they help? ..However the monetary and capbcostscto buy him out probably prevent any buy-out Now or next season. ..or maybe till Summer 2021 if Seattle does not select him (if he waives his NMC then...

This leaves only 3 choices for the rest of this season and next and any portion of the 20/21 season we play ...

1.Bench him as 7th dman to get him off the ice.

2. PLAY HIMIN order to help the Tank for this season and next and for thec2021 draft.

In that sense,playing Seabrook is now justified for only helping us lose so that we get excellent draft spots in round 1 for 2019;2020 ;and 2021 Entry Draft to HELP us stock up on the cream of the talent coming in thesecdrafts.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I don’t think a buyout of seabrook is attractive due to bonuses but someone else would know better than I.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
If they ever trade Seabrook I will fly you all to my house to fart in my Cheerios.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Usually there are at least some dissenting opinions, but that Seabrook contract was one everyone unanimously agreed was terrible before the ink was dry. It was an unprecedented moment of hf hawks solidarity.
Even optimistic people thought the back half of that deal was gonna be ugly.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
The Hawks are playing like they did from '98-08 - complete trash.

As a whole, we should be used to this. Unfortunately, most fans are spoiled from the last 10 years and are unable to remember the bad times. But then again, spoiled kids do that when their favorite toy is taken away from them. Looking back, it's been humorous to watch the fan base go from no expectations to expecting the moon. It's going to be tough sledding boys, accept it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->