Belarus vs Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Belarus wins, they will advance next year. So far in the 1st, it's 2-2 Belarus came back after being down 1-0 on a goal from Thoresen (who seems to be having a solid series). Thoresen with 1g 1a so far and the 1st isn't over yet.

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
montreal said:
Belarus wins, they will advance next year. So far in the 1st, it's 2-2 Belarus came back after being down 1-0 on a goal from Thoresen (who seems to be having a solid series). Thoresen with 1g 1a so far and the 1st isn't over yet.

Game over. Belarus advance with a 5-2 win. Congrats to them

Referees was an absolute disgrace though. Disallowed an obvious Norwegian goal and didn`t call several infractions. Especially bad when the Belarus player tried to chop off Knold`s head with a blatant elbow during a Norway PP in the 2nd...

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
rangers said:
Game over. Belarus advance with a 5-2 win. Congrats to them

Boo! Belarus sucks! :thumbd:

(edit: I guess the 2002 olympics thing is getting old.)

Last edited:

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
montreal said:
If anyone taped the game today I have a lot to trade or can buy if need be. :jump:

I think Norseman mentioned he was going to tape it. But I`ll have to dissapoint you. Kastitsyn did nothing tonight. Patrick Thoresen was much better..and he`s not even drafted. Why..I have no idea! :shakehead

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
rangers said:
I think Norseman mentioned he was going to tape it. But I`ll have to dissapoint you. Kastitsyn did nothing tonight. Patrick Thoresen was much better..and he`s not even drafted. Why..I have no idea! :shakehead

I wanted the Habs to draft Thoresen back in '02 but for some reason no one took a chance on him (outside of the blues bringing him to camp)

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
montreal said:
I wanted the Habs to draft Thoresen back in '02 but for some reason no one took a chance on him (outside of the blues bringing him to camp)

Thoresen actually reminds me of none other than Martin St Louis. Of course Patrick got a long way to go, but he`s got great speed, isn`t afraid of taking the puck to the net and is a good stickhandler as well. Also..Patrick is a tough player..he`ll hit you and he`ll go to the corners often with great success... How he`s gone undrafted is beyond me.

Norseman

May 28, 2002
Norway
montreal said:
If anyone taped the game today I have a lot to trade or can buy if need be.

I have the game on tape and has sent a copy to your fellow habsfan bossy22 :)

Since it probably will be some troubles with the different TV-formats It would probably be better if you got him to send you a copy after he has converted it.

But as rangers said, Kastitsyn didn't do much. But Thoresen was a blast and is worth the look alone.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Norseman said:
I have the game on tape and has sent a copy to your fellow habsfan bossy22 :)

Since it probably will be some troubles with the different TV-formats It would probably be better if you got him to send you a copy after he has converted it.

But as rangers said, Kastitsyn didn't do much. But Thoresen was a blast and is worth the look alone.

Thanks, he did tell me he was getting a copy. I've getten some games from Russia and Finland, so getting them switched is not a big deal just takes about a week.

I'm glad to hear Thoresen had a strong game. :banana:

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
Can you tell me if Kast was getting good icetime? I was wondering.. because people on his team must be a lot older and I guess he wouldn't be on the top lines?

I also saw a photo album of one Belarus game and he appeared in only one of the many photos, so that kindof rang a bell. If anyone can tell if he had regular shift and long enough for him to show something, tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->