Belarus forward tests positive for banned substance; Parise joins Team USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
What's the deal with Belarus and 'roids? They had a player caught doping in the olympics. Pankov I believe.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Zine said:
What's the deal with Belarus and 'roids? They had a player caught doping in the olympics. Pankov I believe.

Ever seen "female" belarussian shot put athletes? ;)

fredez

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
Are they only testing one player per team?

If yes, I think they should at least test 5. That way we could have a real result on wether or not there is a problem of steroids in hockey.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Can you guys explain for me what the deal is with "Pmac has a hard on for Parise." cause I don't understand. :dunno:

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
He means that PMac- Pierre McGuire- is absolutely in love with Parise, metaphorically speaking.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Mr Bugg said:
He means that PMac- Pierre McGuire- is absolutely in love with Parise, metaphorically speaking.

Yeah I know, but who is McGuire? and why is he in love with Parise metaphorically speaking? :innocent:

Oil_slick9416*

i started calling him Pmac During the World juniors cause it's easy to say then "that pierre mcGuire sure loves zach parise'

Oil_slick9416*

wassup77 said:
Yeah I know, but who is McGuire? and why is he in love with Parise metaphorically speaking? :innocent:

the guy who does the colour commentary for all team canada's games. :amazed:

Oil_slick9416*

wassup77 said:
oh okay! what did he say about parise then?

the thing is, what didn't he say. during the world championships he was just ranting a raving about his skills, speed how NJ was lucky to get him. just the usual

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Oil_slick9416 said:
the thing is, what didn't he say. during the world championships he was just ranting a raving about his skills, speed how NJ was lucky to get him. just the usual
and your point is......he was ranked to go 9th, 10th or 11th and NJ got him late teens......they were lucky as hell to get him.

Oil_slick9416*

Jason MacIsaac said:
and your point is......he was ranked to go 9th, 10th or 11th and NJ got him late teens......they were lucky as hell to get him.

the guy asked what Pmac said about him...so i did...whats your point bud?

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Oil_slick9416 said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->