Pre-Game Talk: Behold, the Era of Sabourin to begin tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Hello TSN, here you go.

Now you've got 10 mins to kill intermission with right between quiz masterzzzzz...

matty-1.PNG

matty-2.PNG

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
LOL Sabourin.

For everyone saying Dubas hates toughness, his teams literally always have a heavy presence on them i.e. Clifford, Simmonds, Sabourin, Marchment, Clune etc

Though... can we please have Boyd instead of Sabourin

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'm quite confused because Sabourin is not NHL quality at all. Rest is fine.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Hyman Matthews Nylander
Thornton Tavares Marner
Mikheyev Kerfoot Robertson
Petan Spezza Boyd

Engvall sucks. Vesey doesnt suck but is just not noticeable at all. Nylander can ride shotgun with matty while john can ride shotgun with mitch

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

Heh its never quite perfect, but that's two lines I really wanted to see.

The only time tavares/Nylander have looked dominant this year is when Hyman was there for one game. Worth another look for sure.

And I've been dying to see that 3rd line Mikheyev-kerfoot-engvall as I think they can own the ice with speed size and length.

Nice to see vesey demoted too. The sabourin thing is dumb though. And Spezza can't play C. So hopefully that 4th line barely plays.

Reactions: The Cobra

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Engvall, vesey, and sabourin should not be playing.

Robertson should be on the top two lines if not for them trying to get thornton involved. Put will on the top line with matty and hyman. Matty is next level right now and can drag will through the slump with hyman helping the retrieval for them. Mitch can help john feast on 2nd lines and 2nd pairs.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
A game against his (Sabourin's) former team. Seems like something they'd do. Thornton being restored to the place he was prior to the injury is another. I can't argue much when the record is what it is.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Heh its never quite perfect, but that's two lines I really wanted to see.

The only time tavares/Nylander have looked dominant this year is when Hyman was there for one game. Worth another look for sure.

And I've been dying to see that 3rd line Mikheyev-kerfoot-engvall as I think they can own the ice with speed size and length.

Nice to see vesey demoted too. The sabourin thing is dumb though. And Spezza can't play C. So hopefully that 4th line barely plays.

Secretly Hyman is the real star of the team. I hope Big Joe can fill Hyman's shoes

Reactions: The Cobra

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The Matthews line with Thornton looked a bit off at the start of the year. Now with Matthews and Marner rolling so well it should be interesting to see how that line works.

Worthwhile to try it out. Hyman to the Tavares line should be a big boost.

I’m indifferent on Sabourin as long as he can play. Should bring some energy into the line up. I didn’t mind Boyd and Petan but it’s good to rotate guys in to give some fresh legs and energy.

Vesey to the fourth line does t bode well for his future if he doesn’t pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad