Behind The Glass: Devils Training Camp

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Ty Smith has the weirdest voice I ever heard.
his nickname is kermit.

speaking of, i just watched the episode and you can tell he REALLY wanted to be on the team. he was so unhappy when he got cut. i think the team really wanted to keep gryba, and there was just no way to make space for smith's 9-game trial. hopefully we do see him at the end of the season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ty Smith has the weirdest voice I ever heard.
I didn't realize he sounded like that either.

I actually immediately went to look up where he was from, as I thought maybe he had this foreign accent, that I was unfamiliar with. He's from Saskatchewan, which has a distinctive accent, but not really different.

I came to the conclusion this is his in his actual voice and not the accent.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
As I mentioned before, Ty Smith suffered some kind of tooth/mouth injury or something over the summer so his speech is a bit messed up lately. As you can see when he was drafted he spoke better and is front teeth were not chipped.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As I mentioned before, Ty Smith suffered some kind of tooth/mouth injury or something over the summer so his speech is a bit messed up lately. As you can see when he was drafted he spoke better and is front teeth were not chipped.

Yeah, I don't remember noticing anything odd about his voice when was drafted back in June, so I figured something was up.

Reactions: Darkauron

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Gabriel is our to lunch if he actually thought he did enough to make the team. The only reason he will get called up is if their is a payback game or a goon squad matchup coming the other way. Completely oblivious if he legitimately thought he had beaten other guys out, especially with the way his penalties hurt the team that one game.

Reactions: Bleedred

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Gabriel is our to lunch if he actually thought he did enough to make the team. The only reason he will get called up is if their is a payback game or a goon squad matchup coming the other way. Completely oblivious if he legitimately thought he had beaten other guys out, especially with the way his penalties hurt the team that one game.

He's exactly the type of guy that doesn't work in the NHL anymore.

Reactions: Bleedred

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
D0226EDC-8D8F-44A3-8CD5-EB0235CAF54C.jpeg

Aethon

“Not impressed with Vatanens ability to handle a camera”

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't even catch last night's episode. I was out when it aired in real time and never thought to DVR it.

It probably got blacked out on the first airing anyway, like the first one did.:laugh:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I want deleted scenes

*Hynes reaches into Severson's locker*

(Hynes) "Holy Jesus, what - is - that? What the f*** is that?!"

(Sevs) "Sir, a jelly donut sir"

"A jelly do-nut? And how did it get here?"

"Sir, from the press buffet before the game sir"

"Is chow allowed in the locker room?"

"Sir no sir"

*parades jelly donut around the room*

"Brothers, Damon Severson has dishonored himself, and dishonored the team. I have tried to help him, but I have failed. I have failed because you have not helped me. You people have not given Damon Severson the proper motivation. So, from now on, whenever Damon Severson f***s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you. And the way I see it ladies is you own me for one jelly donut."

10 laps later
*whistle*
Again...

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I want deleted scenes

*Hynes reaches into Severson's locker*

(Hynes) "Holy Jesus, what - is - that? What the **** is that?!"

(Sevs) "Sir, a jelly donut sir"

"A jelly do-nut? And how did it get here?"

"Sir, from the press buffet before the game sir"

"Is chow allowed in the locker room?"

"Sir no sir"

*parades jelly donut around the room*

"Brothers, Damon Severson has dishonored himself, and dishonored the team. I have tried to help him, but I have failed. I have failed because you have not helped me. You people have not given Damon Severson the proper motivation. So, from now on, whenever Damon Severson ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you. And the way I see it ladies is you own me for one jelly donut."

10 laps later
*whistle*
Again...

Great work. I can see the scowl on Hynes' chrome dome as he glares at Severson.

Reactions: mtnet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad