Boston Bruins Behind the B - Season 8

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

The Bruins face off against the Flyers for their home opener at TD Garden and Pastrnak makes his return to the lineup in Washington

Reactions: sooshii

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I think the best part was Tuukka when he said every f***ing time while skating to the bench for the extra attacker.

Popped in here to say exactly this. Tuukks is hilarious!

This one was not as good as I hoped. :(

I'll excuse the quality and chalk it up to COVID restrictions. I like the "at home" or "hanging out outside of the rink" segments, but let's face it, this isn't exactly the environment to do those. And I'm least interested in watching the Leary-narrated games that I've already seen, but those are obviously fairly easy to stitch together. The best remedy to make those more intersting, IMO, is to mic up the players.

I imagine production is hurting a little bit because they can't seamlessly promote the sponsors as easily. Even right from season 1, they showed two injured players watching an away game while eating at Sal's Pizza's more upscale restaurant. If COVID didn't exist, I'm sure Pasta's GF would be showing off her Uppababy stroller.

Reactions: sooshii and Fenway

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

I'll excuse the quality and chalk it up to COVID restrictions. I like the "at home" or "hanging out outside of the rink" segments, but let's face it, this isn't exactly the environment to do those. And I'm least interested in watching the Leary-narrated games that I've already seen, but those are obviously fairly easy to stitch together. The best remedy to make those more intersting, IMO, is to mic up the players.

I imagine production is hurting a little bit because they can't seamlessly promote the sponsors as easily. Even right from season 1, they showed two injured players watching an away game while eating at Sal's Pizza's more upscale restaurant. If COVID didn't exist, I'm sure Pasta's GF would be showing off her Uppababy stroller.
We did get Marchand and Bergeron giving Krejci grief for his weightlifting lol. I think that's the first time Bergeron has ever made fun of anybody :laugh:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

@talkinaway Access to the players is very restrictive.

At TD Garden I am restricted to Levels 5,6 and 9 - PERIOD

Reactions: talkinaway

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
All media has to follow these guidelines

Play It Safe - FORM

I am getting rapid testing at BI/Lahey Seabrook 3 times a week :banghead:

Media Parking Parking is available at the North Station garage. The TD Garden Event Rate is $54

Of course, everyone is parking on street :biglaugh:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
150607797_517202739257411_2141065514650757846_n.jpg

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Anyone know why they don’t show players faces when talking in the locker room right before or after the game anymore? They either show the players knees or the locker room wall or something.

Reactions: inactive user

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad