Boston Bruins Behind the B: Season 5

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Good episode tonight. Although I was disappointed they didn't show the guys singing Happy Birthday to Backes' dad. ;)

Marchand was slightly happy to see Bergeron in Minnesota. :laugh:

Dobby was hilarious. Mic'ed up for the Tampa fight game. In warmups... "1...2...1...2.... You guys hear me? Russian spy is on a mission" :biglaugh:Then that clip on the bench by Ladyfan, and he says "I have one save tonight." :laugh:

Interesting to see the injured kids watching a road game together. McAvoy was clearly not happy about that hit on Gryz with a second or two left in the period.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I need more of Krejci please.

Pasta is such a trash talker.

Morrow: "Hey Noodles

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
So where can I see today’s episode? Just saw a clip on facebook but can’t find the full episode anywhere. Bergy’s happy face makes me want to see more!

HeartAttack

Feb 16, 2018
i "ate" all episodes during yesterday (in pauses while playing pubg :D ) and im speechless

1.) i have mancrush on Bergeron
2.) Z is remarkable person, Captain and true leader of this gang (sum all instagram posts, interviews and videos)
3.) i envy players bcs they are doing what they love, they have fun while doing it and even they get paid for that
4.) im not sure if any other teams has their own "behind the b" but i would recommend this series to fans of all teams just for one reason - to know Marchand a.k.a. "little ball of hate" from other perspective
5.) what an awsome atmosphere in cabin

Last edited:

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

Go Behind the B in the first round of the Playoffs between the Bruins and Maple Leafs

This is a fantastic compilation. You can witness the team building and personal momentum of the players.

well done.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Go Behind the B in the first round of the Playoffs between the Bruins and Maple Leafs

admittedly I haven`t watched as many of these this year but this one was fun to watch. Always surprises me for some reason how vocal Krejci is but what impresses me most is that for all the paranoia, fear, self doubt we fans seem to have here as the series rolled along, watched/saw none of that with the players, not allowing themselves to get over confident nor lack confidence despite giving up the healthy lead in the series, embraced the moment rather than fear it

Tight nit group to say the least

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Is it just me or does Cassidy kind of rant and mumble and the players just kinda stare and wait till he's done? Or is that normal haha

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Just watch the final episode...just pisses me off still how bad stripes was in TB series..glad the episode showed the calls..
Er.....the non calls...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad