Lafreniere / Zibanejad / Buchnevich
Kreider / Strome / Blackwell
di Giuseppe / Howden / Gauthier
Lemieux / Rooney / Brodzinkski

Lindgren / Fox
Johnson / Smith
Bitetto / Hajek

Georgiev

Only changes are Lemieux and PDG getting swapped, and Georgiev between the pipes.
That is a bad team. Not forever though.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Marchand-2-1-1.gif

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Yes, He and most everyone else. They "get off" on that entertainment part of the game. As do we.
Up until tonight, there was no fear in getting booed off the ice.
Imagine opening night with 19,000+, not pretty right?
Man would I love to be 1 of those "only" 2,000 fans there tonight.
Would be like your own private hockey game before your eyes.
It's tonight's fans legit responsibility in making it sound like 19,000 are there. Crank it up boys!

They would never do it, but how wild would it be if they made an internet option where season ticket holders could click buttons indicating cheering, certain regular chants, booing, etc, and the collective STH input would control the piped in crowd noise.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
Back in the early 90s My Girl was playing all summer on HBO. My brother and I would always laugh at this scene for some reason (we were kids 10 and 13). Our new TV at the time was a huge CRT Sony Trinitron that had some memory feature (state of the art for around 1992) where you can capture still images or a few seconds of footage like a gif and it'll be stored on the tv. Fast forward to a few years ago and I was helping my mother clear her house and throw away stuff. I decided to test the old 25 year old CRT before I trashed it as they are quite rare these days and are great for retro gaming. I press the memory button and this scene freaking plays pretty much exactly like this gif. I lose it and uncontrollably laugh like a mad man. Memories...great movie. RIP Mac.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Is it really that bad we don't have anyone better than Brodzinski we can call up? I admit I am not up on the financials and calling people up from Hartford but this kid is a complete negative on the ice.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
you mean to tell me that Newell, Barron, Gettinger, Rueschhoff, or injury prone player Fontaine could not be worse than #76

Rangers depth is close to the worst in the NHL or has to be. no way they should be suiting up AHL players with no NHL future. all NHL teams need to stop doing this. like calling up a prospect and playing him in 1 game will hurt his career. rather give the ice time to a player who might have a future in the NHL over some AHL vet in the late 20s with no NHL potential

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad