OT: Beer Thread II

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
DAS BOOT!

2-liter-beer-boot-b.jpg

Cutty Sarkness said:
No, what I do get for drinking Coors Light is a crisp, cold, pure taste of the Rockies with half the calories of a regular brew

Dude... I'm not exactly sure what that thing was but stay away from those mini-kegs. I'm assuming it was something like that. You end up spending more time trying to get the beer out of the ****ing thing than you do drinking it. Or they foam up like crazy. Just not worth the hassle.

I too enjoy the Rocky Mountains but would much rather have a Banquet Beer than the light stuff. Coors and Coors Light are great afternoon beers. I couldn't put away 8 or 9 real beers in an afternoon like last weekend (the 4th) and stay up passed 9pm. You gotta pace yourself and those beers are perfect for that. If you get Coors Light, you never get too wasted. You pee it out before that happens.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Dude... I'm not exactly sure what that thing was but stay away from those mini-kegs. I'm assuming it was something like that. You end up spending more time trying to get the beer out of the ****ing thing than you do drinking it. Or they foam up like crazy. Just not worth the hassle.

I too enjoy the Rocky Mountains but would much rather have a Banquet Beer than the light stuff. Coors and Coors Light are great afternoon beers. I couldn't put away 8 or 9 real beers in an afternoon like last weekend (the 4th) and stay up passed 9pm. You gotta pace yourself and those beers are perfect for that. If you get Coors Light, you never get too wasted. You pee it out before that happens.
Beer elitist's give me **** for drinking Coors and Coors light, but an ice cold Coors Light when it's really hot is ****ing refreshing.

Reactions: SaltyElkHunter

JDM

Jul 21, 2008
Los Angeles
lakingsnews.com
Out of all the piss beer, I actually like Coors Light.

Bud can **** off though, I refuse.

What really annoyed me was at every July 4th gathering I went to, people were serving up boatloads of Tecate. I'd pump Bud into my veins before 'enjoying' a Tecate.... that **** is utterly and purely ****ing disgusting.

Drinking a Stone Ruination right now that I picked up with Zad and DIEHARD last week. Mmmmmmmm.... yum.

Reactions: Reaper45

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004

What really annoyed me was at every July 4th gathering I went to, people were serving up boatloads of Tecate. I'd pump Bud into my veins before 'enjoying' a Tecate.... that **** is utterly and purely ****ing disgusting.

Drinking a Stone Ruination right now that I picked up with Zad and DIEHARD last week. Mmmmmmmm.... yum.
Nice choice

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles

You what's worse than Tecate? Tecate light. It tastes like metal flavored water.

Alternate Jersey

Jul 8, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
not gonna lie...if i'm shotgunning a beer and/or drinking an $8 for a 12-pack kind of beer, i go for the blue ribbon.

*braces for impact*

that being said, of all beers i love newcastle lots.

not gonna lie...if i'm shotgunning a beer and/or drinking an $8 for a 12-pack kind of beer, i go for the blue ribbon.

*braces for impact*

that being said, of all beers i love newcastle lots.

PBR isn't bad either as far as cheap beers go. I buy it. I'll buy Busch too when I'm really slummin it. It reminds me of Michigan.

There is nothing wrong with cheap beer. I love good beer and all but I can't afford to stock my fridge with the good stuff all the time. Plus once you've had 3 or 4 good beers, I usually switch to the swill anyways since it all goes down easy then.

SLang

Nov 29, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Latecomer to the beer thread. Where is Pacifico stacking up in the minds of the HF Kings board beer drinkers? Personaly, I love it.

If I'm going for efficiency, though, I can't beat Tanqueray.

Cutty Sarkn3ss*

Latecomer to the beer thread. Where is Pacifico stacking up in the minds of the HF Kings board beer drinkers? Personaly, I love it.

If I'm going for efficiency, though, I can't beat Tanqueray.

I actually do prefer Pacifico over Corona but if it's stacked next to Corona and I need to buy some beer for a party, I usually always just buy the Corona . . . not sure why. . . I guess their commercials are better . . Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw a Pacifico ad. . if ever.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Im more of an Ale drinker and love the taste of darker beers. But recently i got hooked on Tsingtao. Not the one with the green label but the white label that says pure draft beer or something on it. delicious.

Anyone ever had it?

I had the green label one night at Hop Li's. It was alright. I saw the white label one day at the liqour store and decided to pick it up. Yum.

TT_draft_bottle.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->