Beer Prices

GEO1050101

Sep 28, 2017
Watched as five Attack fans were ejected from the Sleeman for drinking beer they brought in with them. The morons weren't even smart enough to bring the brands being sold. Hope the round trip from Owen Sound and the price of the tickets was worth 25 minutes of hockey..

ZinErie

Nov 12, 2013
You won't be doing that in Erie, what with the metal detectors and wands that became standard last year. It is simply becoming ridiculous anymore.
This started in Erie because of the Bayhawks. The NBA requires it at any venues involving their product.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Sarnia is so easy to bring your own stuff in. The ticket takers at the door are so focused on their scanners and getting them to actually work that they don't pay attention to anything or even look at you in the first place. The ushers are all volunteers and half don't even do their jobs properly by keeping people from walking down during play or check on someone when a puck comes flying into the crowd. I personally will bring in a flask of whiskey and go buy a fountain pop from the bar. If I'm in a beer mood I just bring some coors light tall boys or banquets like they sell in the arena. Done it for years..never a problem.

WolvesAndWings

Wherever I go, the strawman follows
Mar 18, 2017
2.50/3.25 per tall boy at the LCBO. Just gotta buy the brands they sell in the building.

Although having been to the Wolves @ Knights game this year, the ability to sneak in beer will die out as more and more buildings have the mandatory search @ metal detector like in London. I imagine our new building will have it.

Sarnia is so easy to bring your own stuff in. The ticket takers at the door are so focused on their scanners and getting them to actually work that they don't pay attention to anything or even look at you in the first place. The ushers are all volunteers and half don't even do their jobs properly by keeping people from walking down during play or check on someone when a puck comes flying into the crowd. I personally will bring in a flask of whiskey and go buy a fountain pop from the bar. If I'm in a beer mood I just bring some coors light tall boys or banquets like they sell in the arena. Done it for years..never a problem.
Easier to sneak things into the rink when it's barely 1/2 full on any given game ;)

In Sarnia they're just happy you bought a ticket.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Watched as five Attack fans were ejected from the Sleeman for drinking beer they brought in with them. The morons weren't even smart enough to bring the brands being sold. Hope the round trip from Owen Sound and the price of the tickets was worth 25 minutes of hockey..
Gotta bring one of the brands they sell man. No brainer :)

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Ya man but you need to have a coat with big pockets.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards

I think they made the right decision. Has anyone actually had Sleemans??? :thumbd::thumbd::thumbd:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->