Beer League Show a Go?

True Beer Leaguer

Nov 14, 2006
I was in a rink near Calgary on the weekend and I saw a video camera shooting on the ice. Turns out that it was the Beer League series that was trying to get a broadcaster a year ago. Rollie was there. The meathead. I hope this thing is finally taking off. That would be AWESOME!!!!! Go Devils!!

Doctor Hook

Mar 11, 2006
Boston
I was in a rink near Calgary on the weekend and I saw a video camera shooting on the ice. Turns out that it was the Beer League series that was trying to get a broadcaster a year ago. Rollie was there. The meathead. I hope this thing is finally taking off. That would be AWESOME!!!!! Go Devils!!

I'd definitely back this show, hopefully it airs in the US and not just on CBC.

True Beer Leaguer

Nov 14, 2006
Downholers

I gotta check with some of my rink rat buddies and find out where they're videoing. I can play the lone fan who watches the game.s

MacBeatsPang

Oct 25, 2006
Maybe versus would pick it up in the states. Last year they carried that show "the tournament," which was pretty funny...

Nbr-17

Aug 15, 2006
Stouffville, ON
I asked them through youtube and this is the response I got:
Sent: August 31, 2007
Subject: Re: TV broadcast
Message: Though we desperately tried to land a broadcast deal both in the US and Canada (at one point Anson Carter's production company contacted us), we have opted to launch it as a website. **** 'em all, we said. Unless you're a potential sponsor. In which case "let's do lunch". It will launch mid-September.

Wes.

Hank19

Apr 11, 2005
I've seen the trailer before and thought it was awesome.
Is this supposed to be on CBC?

Nbr-17

Aug 15, 2006
Stouffville, ON
See two posts above ;)
Sent: August 31, 2007
Subject: Re: TV broadcast
Message: Though we desperately tried to land a broadcast deal both in the US and Canada (at one point Anson Carter's production company contacted us), we have opted to launch it as a website. **** 'em all, we said. Unless you're a potential sponsor. In which case "let's do lunch". It will launch mid-September.

Wes.

'Only' on the internet so far ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->