Becky Lynch Thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bayley and Sasha desperately need to be built back up. I hope that's what jobbing to trash like Nia and Tamina means.

I can't see it happening unless they both turn heel. It's the only way they know how to make faces. And they don't have any faces to turn on.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'll jump on the wagon too and grab me a Becky shirt. I need a few for Summerslam weekend in August, haha.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Man I’m going a little bit OT, but 40$ for a shirt is crazy.

(But I just bought ko-mania 3 for 7$ . So thanks for posting)

Back to Becky

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
also;
Ciampa refusing to sell his t-shirt > Becky accepting to sell her t-shirt.
ciampa deserves his own thread....!

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The Cash song doesn’t work for me. But I’m all in on The Killers one being her new theme. I am totally invisioning her at Mania getting live played walking out to that and Brandon Flowers seems like someone who wouldn’t think that was beneath them.

I found this last night and even though it’s mostly Uber babyface Becky clips I still love it.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So now... if Becky beats Ronda, she’s just someone who’s relevant because of witty tweets.

Someone needs to tell Ronda about putting the rival over so you didn’t beat a chump or someone irrelevant if you win.

Reactions: KIRK

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I wonder how could Conor would be on the mic if he is not allowed to swear every 2 words :laugh:

Guaranteed he'd drop some f-bombs, unless Vince threw a clause in his contract.

Hell, he'd probably still do it, like he needs the money anyways.

It'd be worth it, too, the fans would go bananas for that. Also imagine how awkward the Rock would look. Like Mike Myers during Kanye's George Bush rant. :laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad