Pre-Game Talk: Bears @ Orcas 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
It is never an easy two points:)

Have a blast and cheer loud for out boys...and try not to get into any fights in the stands. ;)

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Settle for five out of eight on this trip; bookends, then one point in Alberta. Flames on fire (of course) , 9 game win streak. Oil in second place in the Division.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I hope you see a great game VanIsle! Always a treat to see the Bruins live!

Please win Bruins, keep ahead of the pack!

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Hoping to go to this game. Haven't been to an away game yet this year...gotta see if I can get Tuesday off of work though.

Edit: Got Tuesday off...so I should be able to go...assuming I can get on a flight in the morning. Here's hoping. Good, cheap seats available too. :D

Last edited:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Hoping to go to this game. Haven't been to an away game yet this year...gotta see if I can get Tuesday off of work though.

Edit: Got Tuesday off...so I should be able to go...assuming I can get on a flight in the morning. Here's hoping. Good, cheap seats available too. :D

Come for a beer?

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
This is not another "whinge about the late starts" post. I just wish we didn't have those games during these two weeks when the U.S. have started daylight savings but we haven't (meaning the time difference is an hour smaller). 1 AM starts becoming midnight starts is nice. 4 AM starts becoming 3 AM ones, I couldn't give a **** :laugh:
Hope to wake up to a win! Those of you going, have fun at the game! :)

Orrfourever

Bruinaholic
Nov 29, 2016
Saskatchewan, Canada
If Millers in goal I'm a little worried, he's been real good the last few games (just a little.)

Driving up to Cowtown in couple hours to wach Sid @ the Flames. Then wait around for the Bruins to show up on Wednesday. After that head to Edmonton to see Connor vs the Bruins.:handclap:

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
This is arguably the more winnable game on the Western portion of the road trip, not to suggest for a moment it will be easy to get the W. Two games in Alberta will be extremely tough with both those teams locked in a play off battle with each other. Getting them back to back doesn't help the situation. A win in Vancouver and any points out of Alberta would be a good result. Right on the heels of these battles comes the most important game at this stage of the season with the Leafs. Time to really get after it in this one Bruins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad